Crazy Mama's Auction House

Crazy Mama's Auction House A community coming together to better the lifes of other's though online fundraising!
(12)

11/26/2013

AUCTIONS ENDING AT 8PM!

11/26/2013

LOTS OF AUCTIONS ENDING TONIGHT!

11/25/2013

*****PLEASE NOTE******
PLEASE NOTE: ALL AUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE WILL BE CLOSING OUT TOMORROW, TUESDAY, NOV. 26TH AT 9PM! GET YOUR BIDS IN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

11/25/2013

Anyone hating this page as much as me? I don't like that we can't bid on the page...we have to go to the photo albums. I'm thinking of going back to the old page..... Any suggestions?

11/25/2013

****VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!****
As December approaches, I've been busy organizing our venue for the upcoming month! We have two very worthy causes in December, our Live Florida Auction, two lotto draws and a bake sale!
The next draw for Lotto 649 will be Wednesday, Dec 4th! Tickets are $10 each with the option to get in on our group tickets for an extra $1 per person.
I am currently looking for responsible and reliable volunteers to help out during the month of December. I would like for someone else to take charge and organize our December bake sale. It was a huge success in November and as the holidays approach, I'm certain our Christmas bake sale will top the last one!
The Live Florida Auction is going to be a little tricky but we'll pull it off! We'll need a volunteer to help coordinate pics, receive them via email, post them on our auction, etc. The auction will take place from Dec. 11-18th. Volunteers will need direct access to email and facebook and be available for postings from the 11th to the 15th. The volunteers will also be the first to see the Florida items as well as purchase them. We will have some BUY NOW items directly from Florida so the volunteers will also be the responsible for collecting orders from the 11th to 13th.
SHOP VOLUNTEERS
There are currently hundreds of items coming in daily! Volunteers are needed to come in, take pics of items, catalogue them and list them. Any time you may have available during the evenings or during Thursday afternoons, please let me know.

Any help from you would be greatly appreciated and would ensure the success of our December Venue! Please post or message me if you are interested in helping out with any of our venues.

11/24/2013

****** PLEASE NOTE ********
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW ITEMS FROM SELLERS! YOU CAN DROP OFF YOUR ITEMS AT 15 ROWAN STREET AT THE DROP-OFF TIMES POSTED ON THE WALL. THERE WILL BE DROP OFF AND PICKUP TONIGHT AT 8:30PM!
***HOW IT WORKS***
IF YOU'D LIKE TO SELL YOUR ITEMS ON THIS AUCTION SITE, THEN YOU BRING YOUR ITEMS TO US AND WE DO ALL THE WORK! WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ITEM FOR WHATEVER REASON AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT CAR SEATS OR STUFFED TOYS.
ONCE YOUR ITEMS SELL, YOU WILL COLLECT 80% OF YOUR TOTAL EARNINGS WITH THE OTHER 20% TO BE USED AT OUR DISCRETION TO GO TOWARDS OUR MONTHLY FUNDRAISERS!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A VOLUNTEER GROUP! NO ONE GETS PAID FOR RUNNING THESE AUCTIONS!
IF A WINNER DOES NOT PAY FOR THE ITEMS THEY BID ON AND WON BY THE PAYMENT END DATE LISTED AT THE END OF AUCTION, THEN THEY WILL GET THEIR NAME PUBLICALLY POSTED AS A NON-PAYER AND PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM THE GROUP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS, WE ASK THAT YOU CONTACT US PRIVATELY AND WE WILL HELP YOU IN THE BEST WAY WE CAN!

11/18/2013

Welcome Everyone! This will be the new home of our Community Auctions. Please feel free to add all your friends!

Address

15 Rowan Street
St. John's, Newfoundland And Labrador, NL
A1B 2X2

Telephone

709-351-1111

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Crazy Mama's Auction House posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Nearby government services


Other St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador government services

Show All