國立屏東科技大學國際事務處 (Office of International Affairs, NPUST)
2021 TIGP-IIP Summer Internship Program for Foreign Students in Taiwan
Academia Sinica is the most eminent research institution in Taiwan and is also equipped with national laboratories.
This year, they would like to invite foreign students who are currently in Taiwan to join them for the 2021 TIGP-IIP Summer Internship Program.
The TIGP-Internship Program, in collaboration with 10 top-ranking local research universities in Taiwan, is an effort to bring young talents to experience Taiwan's top-notch scientific research and to build up an intellectual network for people with different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Internship opportunities for this summer will be available in the following 12 programs:
1. Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
2. Molecular Science and Technology
3. Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
5. Molecular and Cell Biology
6. Nano Science and Technology
7. Molecular Medicine
8. Earth System Science
10. Interdisciplinary Neuroscience program
11. Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
12. Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
❗ Online application will start from 1st to 30th April, 2021. ❗
｜Information and application｜https://tigpsip.apps.sinica.edu.tw/index.php
｜About Academia Sinica｜
For related questions, please contact Miss Nicole Chen