To facilitate the conduct of its operations, the Ministry is organized into functional divisions/units which target the specific areas of its portfolio, namely:
1. Town and Country Planning Division
2. Socio Economic Policy Planning Division
3. Central Statistical Office
4. National Transformation Unit
5. Planning and International Cooperation Unit
6. Project Planning and Reconstruction Division
7. European Development Fund
8. Environmental Policy and Planning Division
9. Advisory Town Planning Panel
10. Technical Cooperation Unit
11. National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago
12. Environmental Management Authority
The primary thrust of the Ministry is economic, social and environmental development of Trinidad and Tobago. Our focus is national statistics, economic development and management, Vision 2030, Town and Country Planning, entrepreneurship and innovation, environmental policy planning and management and national heritage development via a national coordinated framework for sustainable development.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Ministry of Planning and Development posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.