It is our goal to provide information and news about the Marine Corps Safety Division as well as an open forum of discussion about Safety related topics.
Your opinions and feedback are welcome so long as they are presented in an objective and respectful way that allows for a continued information relationship.
While these sites provide an open forum, they are intended to maintain respect for those who participate (i.e. family-friendly). Please keep your comments clean.
Participants are asked to follow our posting guidelines below. Violation of the guidelines below may result in your post being removed.
* We do not under any circumstance allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
* We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
* We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
* You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
* Lastly, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Marine Corps or Department of Defense.