ONR promotes open dialogue on Facebook, but to ensure the spirit of collaboration, asks that fans and contributors respect each other and this organization by keeping comments and wall posts clean. We ask that you follow the posting guidelines below; comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed:
- No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions
- No abusive, hateful or defamatory comments toward any organization or individual
- No solicitation or advertisements, which includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency
- No comments that suggest or encourage illegal acts
Also, please note that:
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here.
-The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Navy or Department of Defense.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this page on your own blog, Web site or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit ONR and/or the person who authored the content as a courtesy (photo or article byline can be U.S. Navy, for example).
Thank you for your interest in and support in ONR's innovation.
For more information visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Contact the ONR communications office at 703-696-5031 or via email at [email protected]
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Office of Naval Research posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.