Once posted, the County reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
1. Vulgar language
2. Personal attacks of any kind
3. Comments or content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
4. Spam or links to other sites
5. Clearly off-topic
6. Advocate illegal activity
7. Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
8. Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
9. Personally identifiable medical information
10. Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
This site is a public record. Jefferson County is required by Alabama law to retain all comments and questions and responses as public record.