This account page has been partially restricted from views. Until the restriction is lifted, I can not post frequently.
Ambazonia is our newest country in Africa.
This account page has been partially restricted from views. Until the restriction is lifted, I can not post frequently.
Harvest Thanksgiving from OKU today
From Cameroon Tribune as reported:
H. E. President Paul Biya of the Republic of Cameroon is in stable but dire condition in Paris, France, following a sudden malaise that affected his health last week at the Unity Palace.
According to closest aid Ferdinand Ngoh Ngoh, there is no need for panic and the doctors are assuring the public that he would be back to the country before the end of the year.
Last week, the President collapsed and was immediately flown to Europe for an emergency treatment. He has been battling with prostate cancer and diabetes for several years, a statement from the Presidency read.
“He is unable to walk at the moment, but can stand for at least 20 minutes before dropping down,” says Minister Ngoh Ngoh in an interview with Cameroon Tribune on Thursday.
The Republic of Cameroon wishes the President a speedy recovery and a safe return to the country.
##### ENDS ####
Maloke Marlene Mukanjo, Cameroon Tribune Reporter at the Presidency.
SCAF vs Chris Anu: Tapang’s take
1. Chris Anu has no obligation, absolutely, to respond to SCAF because none of their structure members were VOTED by the public into office. All of them were handpicked and self-appointed. They represent their group interests and not the public interests.
2. SCAF is imposing itself as an over-arching authority sitting above media activists. Do you have any to control the media in the 21st century? Where is that done, if not in dictatorships/military regimes? How is that enforceable? Likewise, Chris Anu is imposing himself as a dictator on Facebook. How does he enforce his dictates on Ground Zero? Both SCAF & Anu’s IG are romance partners.
3. Chris runs an independent private platform. We are not in a democracy yet because we don’t have a country to practice any political system. Because of that, forget out words like “accountability.” It is a loose concept in our case. Chris, a self-appointed dictator, is not obliged to be accountable to what loose every body called “media activists” whose members run their own private forums just like Chris does.
5. Rather than focusing focusing on Chris, I would encourage SCAF to focus on encouraging the Pin Project and project power on Ground Zero so that we get a country first before regulating the media. Don’t FLAK the media.
Happy Christmas from the ADF training camp in Bui. Asu Lucas has many brothers.
Our Prisoners of War send a Merry Christmas to all Ambazonians from Kondengui.
News about the release of General Capo of Bui is not true. The true information is that he was released through a JAIL BREAK. One of our soldiers is still in captivity.
General Capo, the ADF commander of BUI, has been released as a Christmas present for the liberation of Ambazonia. All guns were also returned.
We, ADF, thank his abductors for understanding the need of unity at this time of the year in the struggle. We encourage genuine collaboration without any signal of tribalism across paths.
Stay strong, Capo and welcome back.
The pin project alone has been able to project at least 27 AKs in the month of November and December. A little pin with so much power.
THE ADF WELCOMES NEW MEMBERS TO BUILD IN UNITY
Thank you, ALL, for loving the ADF. We have made our own mistakes. But we appreciate you all coming together again despite our differences. We owe you unity and respect for VICTORY.
We are pleased to announce to the general public that we have successfully tested the new TV studio of Dr. Ayaba Cho Lucas, leader of the Ambazonia revolution.
Following recent calls to upgrade his live presentations from phone use to a professional camera-styled setting, a few dedicated individuals came together to make this initiative an immediate priority and a success.
And so the next time we will be watching our President LIVE would be in his own TV studio, broadcasting directly on satellite through DSTV and Facebook. The initiative cost us less than $2000 USD, and would be completely FREE to all till eternity.
Tapang, Rebel Spokesman
The struggle has so many moving parts. People switch sides because they truly want a WIN.
Everyone has switched sides including me too — from anti guns to pro-Ayaba.
The ADF has no problem in welcoming slow learners & prodigal sons — Mark & Eric.
But it should start with an official apology to Dr. Ayaba & Mr. Benedict Kuah. If not, you’ll end at the door knocking.
FAILURE is when everyone has left you, and you are left with only Sick Yannick and Uchiba Nelson as your only head masters.
Everything that attempted fighting the ADF & AGovC ended up singing its praises. Eric’s eyes have opened. Mark did same. We don’t blink. Join the wining team.
The destruction Ambazonians have done to Cameroon in three years is greater than the destruction Cameroon has done to Ambazonia in 57 years, says Prof. Bernard Joseph Sepp, a senior official at the Pentagon.
“If this persists, Cameroon will completely crash, and the Ambazonia people would triumph with a new state. But casualties would be huge on both sides, nonetheless.”
Professor Sepp adds that Cameroon miscalculated the Ambazonian people strategy to fight and conquer. “Arming Ambazonians have been the game changer in this asymmetric conflict.”
*Culled from The Washington Post (December 22, 2019)
Room 312, 18B, 417, and 89. AYABA HOTEL BAMENDA
So sad that Ambazonia has made all ministers to abandon their properties including John Fru Ndi who has permanently left his palace.
Do me, I do you.
Biya is in trouble with his children:
1. Frank Biya is not his biological son.
2. His biological son, Baongla Gilbert, is rebelling against him in Yaounde and cannot pay rents.
3. Daughter Che Brenda wants to kill her biological mum, Mrs Che Chantal.
4. His son Che Junior na fool and has repeated ENAM 2 times.
5. His Cameroonian children want to break up to form their Ambazonia.
6. Che Chantal’s parents denied Biya’s bride price offer in replacement of late Mr. Che Churchill.
7. None of his biological children can successfully inherit his wealth.
8. Brenda says he wants to marry a Nigerian man from Warri state in Nigeria.
9. Because his two biological kids were born with a married woman Che Chantal, those kids belong to the traditional/legitimate husband of Mrs. Che Chantal, as per tradition.
Will Biya survive?
Getting reports that President Paul Biya of Cameroon has collapsed in the Unity Palace—his residence. What could be up?
Lord, if it is time, show us a sign.
A house divided can stand.
Neighbouring La Republique & neighbouring Ambazonia.
Ivorians washing the tar in Ivory Coast as they prepared to welcome white Frenchman Emmanuel Macron.
African get sick.
A man who raised up a son to become a great leader is the greatest leader. Whoever raised General Ivo & his ADF deserves honor.
French President Emmanuel Macron has agreed with Ivorian President Alassane Outtarra to close down the reserve of the FCFA and end the use of FCFA across all African countries.
Both leaders met today in Abidjan, capital of Ivory Coast, to simmer decades of tension between Africa and France over several neocolonial concerns including the use of the FCFA currency instead of an African-backed ECO currency.
In my opinion, this is long overdue and would greatly foster the Sirte Declaration for a United States of Africa by 2035 if all regional economic communities are strengthened, and the six-point plan of the Lagos Plan of Action is fully respected.
Imagine if Donald Trump says “niggas” are all invited for peace talks in the White House. Will blacks show up?
The world started calling it “South Sudan” after they fought hard to make their name recognized & respected.
If someone misnames you, it means you misnamed yourself?
Sad to know Ekema Patrick’s wife could not attend Ekema’s funeral because she sought asylum in the USA and cannot return until granted citizenship.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!
December 21, 2019 (Ambazonia)—We have officially ordered the Swiss government to immediately and unconditionally backdown from any further talk related to whatever she describes as the “Northwest and Southwest regions of Camerooon.”
Persistent attempts by Geneva, and its related NGOs, to falsify the former British Southern Cameroons(aka Ambazonia) as “regions of Cameroon” have dangerous political underpinnings for our legitimate territorial integrity.
It is a provocative treasonable attempt to destabilize Ambazonia.
If Geneva, defies our order again using any means of communications, we would respond appropriately within 24 hours by indefinitely freezing all Swiss-related assets in Ambazonia. Further actions against Swiss have been hatched if they defiantly meddle in the internal affairs of the Ambazonia state.
While Ambazonia encourages all internal and external relations with all countries/partners of good faith, our leadership will immediately sever ties with countries, NGOs, entities, and civilians that intentionally disrespect the legality of Ambazonia, its national emblem, and its peaceful citizens’ right to belong.
Within the last 24 hours, we have directly relayed our message to the Geneva government while presenting our compliments to their leadership, and renewing our assurances of its highest consideration.
#### ENDS ###
Tapang Ivo Tanku, Rebel Spokesman for Ambazonia
For media enquiries: +14083105204
WE RECOGNIZE ONE CAMEROON FOR PEACE, SAYS SWITZERLAND
If you di waka for street, some man say “Hey You,” you go torn say na your name na “Hey you?”
If any political party calls my country “NW & SW regions of Cameroon,” I WILL NEVER attend its negotiations. If they call “BULU & BETI,” will Cameroon attend?
Recognize me first by my true name, and we can sit to negotiate.
I have listened to some of you stating that if we play right on “diplomacy,” the USA will support us military with guns. Read me clearly!
1. The USA, or any other democracy, will never support Ambazonia militarily against the conflicting interest of another democracy—France on the side of Cameroun. In fact, the democratic peace theory states that no two democracies would fight each other. This has proven true for more than two centuries now. Forget it!
2. In all soft efforts including protests and letters, the best any democracy ever did was to say “let peace reign and the Cameroon government should behave responsibly.” Did you ever hear any democracy stating that we should be granted our legitimate self-determination rights? The interest of France is a spoiler in our case. It would remain so until France falls off from being a democracy on the Polity IV scale.
3. In cases where the USA has militarily sided with another self-determined people, there were no conflicting interests with France nor Britain. Eritrea, for example, was breaking up from Ethiopia—the African only country that was never practically colonized.
4. Before any democracy intervenes militarily, there is a cost-benefit approach that weighs in their favor. If it happens in Ambazonia, it will weigh against the favor of France & the USA & the UK. Hence, it is preferred they either maintain the unpleasant status quo, or they choose to let both sides fight, bleed each other until the first party dies.
5. There is only one solution: a) FIGHT and help yourselves. No one can help you. Ignore diplomacy. It will not work in our case. The only time it worked in our case was against our favor in 1961. You cannot overturn it with words and ink. You can with bullets.
*** Tapang Ivo Tanku, Fulbright Scholar in Security Studies, USA
I have just finished granting an exclusive interview to REUTERS NEWS, calling for more guns & bullets.
Do you know that we stopped protesting at embassies because protests & letters were MEANINGLESS?
Knocking at white doors is another form of a useless protest.
SHOOT & FIGHT to be FREE.
“The mayor has just died in prison. Sad that he could not make it for up to three days. Anyway, efforts are underway to get his prison replacement.”
Why is Karen Bass complaining about Ambazonians arresting illegal scampaigners, whereas, the US deep state has just impeached President Trump, calling for his arrest?
If my grand father did not need diplomacy to chase out white colonialists, why would I need diplomacy to chase out a black goat?
Our Grand Fathers did not engage in ”diplomacy” before taking out Colonial Whites from Africa and creating countries.
They used guns and machetes across revolts/resistance.
Mayor of Bamenda 2 council has officially resigned to join Ambazonia. We will protect him.
A mayor in Ndonga Mantung has been arrested for aiding wanted terrorist Ngalla Gerald. We hear his fingers have been visited.
What are Federalists still hoping for in neighboring Cameroun now that the special status is over?
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Tapang Ivo Tanku posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Tapang Ivo Tanku: