VAGP represents over 1,100 procurement professionals working in public entities in the Commonwealth of Virginia (state and local governments, educational institutions, special authorities, etc.). All VAGP members support and promote the Virginia Public Procurement Act. VAGP is the largest procurement association in Virginia and is a chapter of the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing.
Mission: Purpose of VAGP:
* To promote professionalism in public purchasing through continued education
* To study, discuss, and recommend legislative improvements in governmental purchasing.
* To exchange ideas, experiences, and share expert advice on purchasing
problems and procedures.
* To promote uniform purchasing laws.
* To develop and promote simplified standards and specifications for
The Virginia Association of Governmental Purchasing (VAGP) is a statewide, nonprofit, nonpartisan association of procurement practitioners, established in 1958 to improve and assist public purchasers through legislative advocacy, research, education and other services. The membership includes employees in Virginia state, city, local governments, educational institutions, and special authorities.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Virginia Association of Governmental Purchasing (VAGP) posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.