20 Bedroom Rugs Design Dreams Are Made Of
Lay the right foundation for a beautiful space.
The Beginnings of Westover Before Westover was started in the mid 1950s this area was farmland. These small ranch styled home were built 3 bedrooms 1.5 bathroom.
In the mid 1960's Blevins Heights became the second phase of this community. These homes had a little larger living space with brick exterior. The 3rd phase of this community was started in the mid 70s known as Princeton Halls. It to had the three bedroom 2 baths with brick exterior. It has of 6 churches for families, there are horse pastures that also adds to the country feel of this peaceful neighborhood. This community is made up of diverse folks who look out for one another and they know that this community offers them and their families a safe place in which to grow. This community still lives there lifes where their neighbors are their friends not a stranger who lives in the house beside them, they have yet to meet. This friendly clean neighborhood is s special place in Chesapeake, that is close to malls, stores, restaurants, churches and all local military bases. A great place to call home, I do. My husband moved here in 1987 with his 3 children and wife (ex now). His children still consider this area their home. My step-daughter lives a couple of blocks away with her family. My neighbor moved in her Westover home in 1956, her home was the 3rd home built in this community. Her family that included 6 children have grown with this community and still plays a big part there. Only living here for 10 years myself when I married my husband. I have had the honor of spending hours listening to my wonderful neighbor telling me the history of the community she has known as "home" for the last 55 years. I have walked the entire neighborhood with flyers and meeting my neighbors I had not met when I became a real estate agent. I have sold homes here as well. I too call this community home.
20 Bedroom Rugs Design Dreams Are Made Of
Lay the right foundation for a beautiful space.
UNDER CONTRACT IN LESS THAN 6 WEEKS!! This is 2nd home I have sold on McCosh Dr in the last 5 months. How did I do that when other homes have been setting for months in this neighborhood? Call me so I can share with you my marketing techniques in getting the most exposure for your home
Planning Your Planting: Tips for Making a Garden Plan — Apartment Therapy's Gardening School: Lesson 3
The best-laid plans for a garden come after living in your home for a year, watching how the sun moves throughout the day in all the seasons, how much moisture you get and where it goes, and whether one area of your yard is more prone to wind than another.
Just listed 303 McCosh Dr. virtual tour:
contact me if you have a buyer who is interested MLS#1614628
or you would like me to be your agent #yourneighborhoodagent
Westover and Princeton Halls is a family oriented neighborhood but because the homes are older there maybe cold area coming in. Is this a problem in your home?
Just Listed: 421 McCosh Dr MLS# 1547126 Contact me for more information
Street Cleaning in Westover surprise surprise!
Chesapeake's 50th Anniversary History Book
This really nice book is free of charge to you just send me your first name and address. message me or call me with information at 757-831-7895
Our neighbor Tamara Shipp has a new business and I am excited to be one of her first clients with Coast Writer. Take a moment to check out her blog: http://www.coastwriteronline.com/?p=464
You dress for success. Your presentation is polished. You know your stuff. A recipe for success, right? Not so fast, my friend. With the business landscape changing dramatically in the last deca...
Are you curious about what the city is doing on Haledon Rd? The city is completing replacing a wooden electrical pole that was out of code with a new one and they raised the lines.
Neighborhood Real Estate Team
Susan L Schaefer W/ Keller Williams Coastal 757-831-7895
Jason Kulas Monarch Bank
Call us any time with questions
Monday Blog Aug 4th 2014 http://bit.ly/1pTqih3
You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
Just listed a house on Ginger Court Pick your neighbor do you know anyone who would be interested in living in this neighborhood? well kept 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom .44 acre property Contact me. Susan L Schaefer [email protected] 831-7895
Minutes of Tuesday Meeting July 15,2014
Tuesday was our first week day meeting that started at 7:00PM. I was glad to see new faces to this meeting. Thank you to all that was there to include your opinions and ideas. The meeting started with Vanessa (acting president) greeting all, as well as recapping what we would like to achieve with the creation of a Civic League.
* Introduction of attendees and location
*Reminder of what our mission starts for: Promote Good Citizenship; Unite Community for the best interest of its citizens as well as encourage the beautification of the community
* Susan (acting vice president) took floor to revisit the previous meeting's minutes. She opened the floor to ask attendees what their concerns and ideas were. This was the part of the meeting that was opened to discuss the concerning issues and solutions to the challenges this community faces.
* Attendees discussed how to get more people involved in the community watch and what that involvement would entail. Attendees also agreed that being involved as a community would provide us with more power working with the Chesapeake Police to keep our community safe which is still the CL's main agenda.
* Discussion continued on communication to all interested in community and each getting out talking with our neighbors.
* Next meeting held Tuesday August 19, 2014 at 7:00 location Coastland Community Church on Lindale each attendee bringing 2 neighbors.
* Chelsea (acting Treasurer) and her son Ethan offered to provide a poster size of the neighborhood for next meeting for signup of community watch.
* Chesapeake Crime Map Link: http://bit.ly/1jBOF6i
* Princeton Halls/ Westover Facebook Link: http://on.fb.me/1zMWx9S
The meeting closed at 7:54 pm with Vanessa closing
In closing you have the determination of a few neighbors to want to make this community a safer place to live. I thank everyone who has been to a meeting for sharing your concerns and hope for the future of Westover and Princeton Halls. I want to give a special thanks to the people who have provided not only their time but funds to help with this cause. I am still hopeful that we can come together as neighbors to help one another. I look forward to seeing you next month! Susan
crime mapping is dedicated to helping law enforcement agencies provide the public with valuable information about recent crime activity by neighborhood
Civic League Meeting 7:00 PM at Coastal Community Church located on Lindale Dr Tuesday July 15th 2014. Bring a neighbor
STopics of interest
1. Why a neighborhood watch is important to the community and the role that would expected to aid the police dept. to keep neighborhood safe.
2.Using the nextdoor.com for posting updates and information from you. Plus Alerts to be provided real time information
3. Summer time mischief- how to make our children/parents accountable for childhoods pranks example egging homes, late nights in the streets, property vandalism
defined as: ****
1. action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.
4. Speeding throughout neighborhood- how to enforce 20 mile a hour speed throughout neighborhood?
Sgt Sarah Peed Topics at meeting on June 27th
Civic League Info
Over 34,000 communities across the U.S. are using Nextdoor to strengthen their neighborhoods.
Susan L Schaefer - Realtor ABR / SFR - Realtor at Keller Williams - Keller Williams Realty - Chesapeake, VA - Alpha College Real Estate - I am an experienced Realtor who knows today's real estate market. Regardless what you are needing in real estate the I can provide the expertise that will make th…
Summer break is fast approaching, is your neighborhood a safe place for your children to play in? What about the kids who will be unsupervised with parents at work but don’t have the funds to pay for a sitter? Has parents considered how they will handle the situation if they find their children are…
* Everyone was in an agreement to start a Civic League and how to get more of our neighbors involved with community needs and issues.
* Getting the word out to our neighbors- It was discussed putting out flyers on bulletin boards at the local churches and areas, using nextdoor.com website as #1 resource but also word of mouth to bring neighbors together for the common good of the neighborhood.
* Using Nextdoor.com to develop awareness of services needed and provided. This is where neighbors helping neighbors come in for bartering, volunteering or charging little monies for services rendered.
*Find a common area for activities- under power lines and church yards were suggested. Since we don't have a playground or area to safely hold functions. Discussion will continue
*Elderly Needs- question brought up: what is considered "elderly"? agreed who is in that category - a person or couple who are no longer able to do for themselves. There are several people in their late 70's and 80's who is not able to care for their property any longer but would appreciate resources at their disposal on a volunteer-cheap labor. Discussion will continue
* Neighborhood Watch- Discussion was touched on about getting involved and working with the police dept, Dave Schaefer sharing the success of neighborhood watch he was a part of several years back. The community is needing more involvement of everyone who is able to make this project happen. Discussion will continue
* Create a structured meeting: have monthly meeting at a venue that is local. Susan will talk with local churches to establish meeting place. Another meeting was agreed upon for June 7, 2014 at 4:00 at 804 Haledon Rd. This will allow her time to find a permanent meeting place for continued meeting. Discussion to continue.
Personal Thought: This first meeting neighbors meeting neighbors was a big success. We all agreed that we would like to see more participation from all our neighbors. As I looked around at the people who was at the meeting, I realized how proud we all are of our little community. I have renewed hope for this community and the possibilities for our neighbors! If you missed yesterday's meeting I hope you will make a point at being at the next one. Sincerely, Susan L Schaefer 757-831 -7895 Halls/Westover l
Reminder of our neighborhood meeting this Saturday at 4:00 to discuss neighborhood and how we can keep our community safe with school letting out soon. For those of you who are not able to attend I will provide the information discussed!
Interested in Eco-Friendly cleaning products that work? What about affordable Mrs. America sponsored cosmetics? Maybe you are just looking into losing some weight or aquiring a healthier lifestyle. If you answered yes to any of theses questions then its time to check out the following product lines: Legacy of Clean, Artistry and Nutrilite.
All these products and more can be found on my site at: www.amway.com/gonzalezkaren
Thank you for checking it out!
This beautiful weekend I will be out in the neighborhood providing information on the community meeting Apr 26th
https://princetonhallswestover.nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=3435014 Susan L Schaefer 757-831-7895 [email protected]
Over 32,000 communities across the U.S. are using Nextdoor to strengthen their neighborhoods.
Princeton Halls/ Westover Neighborhoods's cover photo
DMS Home Improvement also does Roof Trim as well!
Dave Schaefer 757-679-9414
I am trying to organize a community committee if this interest you? https://princetonhallswestover.nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=3937869
Over 29,000 communities across the U.S. are using Nextdoor to strengthen their neighborhoods.
Hi Neighbors, Starting tomorrow I will go out into the neighborhood to find out if any of my neighbors would like to participate in having the City of Chesapeake Fire Dept do a safety check on your home! http://www.susansuragent.com/things-to-do-in-hampton-roads/do-you-have-an-escape-plan-in-your-home-in-case-of-a-fire/
Recently, I attended a fire safety class at my office and met these two wonderful Chesapeake Firefighters, Bridgett Horlman and Hector Pengon. They took some time out of their day to talk with us (agents) about the importance of fire safety for everyone. The most vulnerable is our seniorsbecause of…
Westover Snow Storm Pictures
Westover Snow Storm Pictures
|Monday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||20:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||20:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||20:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||20:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||20:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 19:00|
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Princeton Halls/ Westover Neighborhoods posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Princeton Halls/ Westover Neighborhoods: