Future Foundations Organization, Inc.

Future Foundations Organization, Inc. We house and case manage physically and mentally challenged indviduales. We also house some homeless as well as other disadvantaged people.Contact us; Dorothy Habiba Collins(773) 450 - 5364Wilbert Lewis(773) 392 - 5905

We originally considered a Sober Independent Community Living Society. We are still basically just that. Let me expound on this. Many of us have worked our whole lives and retired. Now we collect our SSDA and/or SSI, in the process of time many of us have become disabled. Our families don't want to be bothered so they ship us to nursing homes. Nursing Homes are rather insensitive and they all take your entire income and give you thirty ($30) a month. We worked for it they take it. Then there are those of us that only get SSI. SSI is for the disabled that have worked but was diagnosed disabled before they earned enough points to get SSDA, then last but not least are those that were born disabled at birth, or became disabled prior to working, so they only receive seven hundred and ten ($710) a month, SSDA recipients get anywhere from nine hundred to several thousand dollars a month. Yet the nursing homes give them (SSDA and SSI RECIPIENTS) only thirty ($30) dollars a month and keep the rest. We are the answer to that dilemma We charge $450 ( 2 people only) a month for a shared room, $550 monthly for an independent room. Each resident put up $100 to $150 a month toward food. Yes it is a structured environment. Our facility is clean. Here the residents that can do the cleaning as a group. Those that can't do only what they can. We collectively help the and assists the ones that need it. Thus we have a happy clean well fed warm family like environment. Thus our SSDA residents get to use and enjoy their lifetime earnings and the SSI residents get to enjoy some of the amenities of life they otherwise would not. We provide a TV (unless they have their own)in each room and we provide internet access and computers for the residents use, all at no cost to them. We are not funded by The Gov. nor any private organization, we are self sustaining. That is why we established the online store. We welcome any and all feedback and/or any promotional assistance. Thank you.

05/26/2020

DONOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SHOP - POSITIVE SHOP !!!!!! I PURCHASED A FITNESS OUTFIT FOR A FRIEND, ON 02/27/2020 !!!!!!!! AND IT HAS NOT COME, TODAY IS 05 26 2020 !!! AND WHEN I ENTERED THE TRASCKING NUBER, IT SAID THERE WAS NO SUCH NUMBER !!!! SO I TRIED TO SIGN IN FROM MY EMAIL THAT THEY SENT THE CONFIRMATION NOTICE TO, IT IT SAID NO SUCH ACCOUNT ( IT LITERALLY SAID IT COULD NOT FIND THAT EMAIL). WARNNING DO NOT SHOP - "POSITIVE SHOP" !! IT IS A SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAMMMERS !!!

03/24/2020

PLEASE TAKE IT EXTREMELY SERIOUS, CORONAVIRUS19 !!!

OVER 400 THOUSAND DEATHS AND STILL COUNTING. AND JUST THINK, IT JUST GOT STARTED !!! DON'T I REPEAT DON'T LET IT GET U !!!! TAY IN UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY !!! CONSTANTLY WASH HANDS. DON'T TOUCH FACE, MOUTH OR EYES !!!! STAY SAFE, STAY ALIVE !!!

WE AT FFO ARE PRAYING THAT THEY SOON FIND A SOLUTION ! PRAY WITH US?

03/10/2020

FATHER, I AM ON A DIFFERENT PAGE TONIGHT !!! WE ARE ALWAYS SEEING AND POINTING OUT THE NEXT PERSONS' FAULTS, BUT TONIGHT I ASK YOU TO HELP ME SEE MINE !!

07/18/2018

Many times it has been said to me " I am a GROWN MAN "! And I say " I am not grown yet! though I am 66 yrs. old! For a grown man has reached his full potential. Yet a WISE MAN IS NOT GROWN YET, FOR HE IS STILL GROWING WISER EACH DAY" But remember to get UNDERSTANDING with all your wisdom without UNDERSTANDING wisdom IS DEAD / USELESS !!!

per:: Wilbert Lewis

IF U AGREE THEN GIVE ME AN AMEN AND SHARE.

Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrews are the so-called AAPosted in the African-American Forum Leave a Commen...
12/19/2017
Meet Delilah: TV series unveils ‘biblical’ faces

Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrews are the so-called AA
Posted in the African-American Forum

Leave a Comment Track Replies
COMMENTS 1 - 20 of 445 Comments Last updated Friday
First Prev
1
of 23 Next Last
Queen_Nefertari

Level 5
Since: May 12

731

Early adopter Game over
Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2013
In 70 A.D. the Roman Emperor Titus overthrew the original Black Hebrews of so-called Palestine. Some of the Black Hebrews were taken as captives to the colonies of the Roman Empire, and the rest were expelled and fled into Africa, where they established colonies. It was at that time when the Black Africans (Hamites) and Arabs (Ishmaelites) took many of the original Black Hebrews as slaves. This is how the Black Israelites got to Africa, and this why they are falsely called African Americans.
Later on in the 1600's , the remaining Black Hebrew Israelites that were living in Spain, Portugal, and other parts of Europe were forced to flee for their lives due to the persecutions and murder resulting from the barbaric inquistions of the Roman Catholic Church! Remember King Carlos decree to expel any person not worshipping Roman Catholic theology in Spain, around the time of Columbus arrival in the Caribbean in 1492. The original Black Hebrews fled to Africa and Asia to establish colonies there. Many of those Black Hebrews were captured by the Arabs (Ishmaelites) and the Black Africans (Hamites), and later sold to the Americas as slaves!
In the historical book "From Babylon to Timbuktu", by Rudolph R. Windsor (so-called African American author), he notes that:
"In the year 65 B.C. the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespaism and his son Titus put an end the the Black Hebrew state with great slaughter. During the period from Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1, 000,000 Black Hebrews fleed into Africa fleeing from Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of Black Hebrew slaves."
Many leading Hebrew historians and scholars agree that the West Coast of Africa was a major area for Black Hebrew life and culture at one time. You will note that their is a remanant of Black Hebrews in the West Africa today, especially Nigeria and Ghana. If you don't want to do the research go ask a Black Hamite African scholar from Nigeria is this fact or fiction? Many of those Black African professors are faculty at many HBCU's, and you can reference your libraries too.
In 70 A.D. If the Black Israelites had run towards Europe, they would have been captured and killed. Europe was their aggressive enemy, specifically the Roman Empire, which sought to exterminate them. Jesus (Yahwahshi-Hebrew/Isa-Arabic) had prophesied that the real Black Israelites would escape from the Roman Empire by running towards the wilderness into Africa.
Mark 13 verse 14:
"But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken by Daniel the Prophet. "At that time the Black Israelites were in captivity in Babylon under the Black Cush*tes or so-called Ethiopians. The Black Hamites taught the EDOMITES (Caucasians) slavery first during the captivity of Moses by the Black Mizraim, ignorantly called Black Egyptians, followed by the enslavement period of the Babylonian period", standing in where it ought not, let him that readeth understand, then let them that be in Judea flee to the mountains."
In the 1500's the Black Hamitic Africans and the Arabs (Ishmaelites) sold the true Black Hebrews to the EDOMITES (Caucasians) for guns and wine! This historical fact is documented in the Bible:
Joel 3 verse 3:
"They have casts lots for my people (Black Israelites); and given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine that they might drink."
Joel 3 verse 6:
The children of Judah (so-called Black Americans) and of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians (Grecians refer to the European colonizers), that ye might remove them far from their border(HOME)."
Judged:Agree42Disagree35Funny4Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
Queen_Nefertari

Level 5
Since: May 12

731

Early adopter Game over
Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2013
Finally for the editification of the HBCU audience, if you still believe that the so-called Jews in Israel are the real Hebrews. Please review the documented research of renowned Jewish scholars as Dr. Oscar Levy, Paul Meyer and Arthur Koestler. In fact fact, in his book, the Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler states that the notion of European Jewry as being biblically authentic is one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the world. Koestler argues that the bulk of modern Jewry did not originate in Palestine, but are of Caucasian origin. He notes that the mainstream of Jewish migration did not flow from the Mediterranean across France and Germany to the East and back again. The stream moved in a westerly direction, from the Caucasus region through the Ukraine into Poland and thence into Central Europe.

Also if you travel to Israel today and ask the so-called Caucasian jews were their lineage is from they will say the following: Brooklyn and the Metropolitan New York Region, Poland, Germany, Russia, England, France, Georgia Republic, and other European nations.

According to all historical, scientific, and biblical facts the true descendants of the original Black Hebrews of the bible are the so-called Blacks in America and through out the Caribbean Islands. The Native American, Aztec, Taoino, Seminole, and Arawak Indians of North, South, and Central America comprise the rest of the twelve Black Hebrew tribes of Israel.

I thank my father and other Black Hebrews that has imparted this truth and knowledge upon a 22 year old descendant of the Black Nation of Israel.
Judged:Agree28Disagree5Brilliant3Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
Queen_Nefertari

Level 5
Since: May 12

731

Early adopter Game over
Location hidden

#3 May 7, 2013
Cesar Borgia's Portrait = Jesus Christ

Cesare Borgia is in the book entitled Triptych of Poisoners, and is also in the book entitled Cesare Borgia His Life and Times by Sarah Bradford. Between 1502 and 1503, he employed Leonardo da Vinci as a military architect and engineer, in which him and Leonardo da Vinci became intimate instantaneously, they were lovers. To express his love towards Cesare, Leonardo painted many pictures of him. Cesare's Father Rodrigo Borgia, who later became Pope Alexander VI, under the authority of the Catholic Church Elite, had his son picture put up as Jesus Christ in the Western World. Cesare had sex with his own sister Lucrezia, and he killed his brother Giovanni in 1497, and this is the man whom the Catholic Church gave their consent to allowing his picture to be put up and portrayed as Jesus Christ to deceive the whole world to think Christ was European. See what most people don't know is, there was a competition during the time called the Renaissance period, between Leonardo da Vinci and the well known Michelangelo. The competition was to see who could impress the king by a making a new image of the King's son that would deceive the world, in which Leonardo da Vinci won the competition.

The original King James Bible of 1611 had the Apocrypha in it, but in 1928 under the Vatican, they made an agreement to take 14 books out of the King James holy bible. Why you might ask, well because thousands of years before they put this image up to be Christ, they found out that it was written of in the Wisdom of Solomon located in the Apocrypha, that they would do this and the reason for it. So knowing this was written of in the Wisdom of Solomon, the Roman Catholic Church took it out of the bible so the people wouldn't figure out their deception. It is a noted fact that when they did this, they knew exactly what Christ people really looked like, they knew Christ and his people were not Europeans, but instead were actually Hebrews, who were dark brown people. So let's find out in the bible first what Satan was going to do, and then will find out what exactly was written in the Wisdom of Solomon that the Apocrypha had to be taken out and credited as unscriptual and not divinely inspired, by the Catholic Church.
So if the bible is fake, why are the Roman Catholics going through so much trouble adding, taking away, whitewashing and covering up things in the bible?
Judged:Agree19Disagree4Spam1Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
Queen_Nefertari

Level 5
Since: May 12

731

Early adopter Game over
Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2013
Wisdom of Solomon 14:8 - But that which is made with hands is cursed, as well it, as he that made it: he, because he made it; and it, because, being corruptible, it was called god.

Scripture says that which is made with hands is cursed, but why would it be so? Isaiah 2:8 - Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made: Because the image that they put up, they called it Christ, which therefore it not being Christ made it a curse and a sin unto them because they themselves made it with their own hands and fingers. So therefore by calling it Christ, they give glory unto another and not the true God, therefore they worship it and give honor to it as being God which makes it idolatry. So being corruptible, this image was called God, so when the true people would begin to desire to learn about Christ, they would be told hey worship this guy, then they would ask who is he, and they would be told he's Christ.

Wisdom of Solomon 14:9 - For the ungodly and his ungodliness are both alike hateful unto God.

Wisdom of Solomon 14:10 - For that which is made shall be punished together with him that made it.

So the image that the Catholic Church allowed to be put up as Christ, will be destroyed, and also them and everyone who had a hand in pushing this deception unto the people, so there is a judgement awaiting them. They didn't do this to be nice, they had a motive behind pushing this deception which was mentally driving them to push a belief into the mindset of the people, in which they were pushing this during the Renaissance period.

Wisdom of Solomon 14:11 - Therefore even upon the idols of the Gentiles shall there be a visitation: because in the creature of God they are become an abomination, and stumblingblocks to the souls of men, and a snare to the feet of the unwise.

Wisdom of Solomon 14:12 - For the devising of idols was the beginning of spiritual fornication, and the invention of them the corruption of life.

Wisdom of Solomon 14:13 - For neither were they from the beginning, neither shall they be for ever.
Judged:Agree9Disagree3Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
African AE
Cape Town, South Africa

#5 May 7, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
In 70 A.D. the Roman Emperor Titus overthrew the original Black Hebrews of so-called Palestine. Some of the Black Hebrews were taken as captives to the colonies of the Roman Empire, and the rest were expelled and fled into Africa, where they established colonies. It was at that time when the Black Africans (Hamites) and Arabs (Ishmaelites) took many of the original Black Hebrews as slaves. This is how the Black Israelites got to Africa, and this why they are falsely called African Americans.
Later on in the 1600's , the remaining Black Hebrew Israelites that were living in Spain, Portugal, and other parts of Europe were forced to flee for their lives due to the persecutions and murder resulting from the barbaric inquistions of the Roman Catholic Church! Remember King Carlos decree to expel any person not worshipping Roman Catholic theology in Spain, around the time of Columbus arrival in the Caribbean in 1492. The original Black Hebrews fled to Africa and Asia to establish colonies there. Many of those Black Hebrews were captured by the Arabs (Ishmaelites) and the Black Africans (Hamites), and later sold to the Americas as slaves!
In the historical book "From Babylon to Timbuktu", by Rudolph R. Windsor (so-called African American author), he notes that:
"In the year 65 B.C. the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespaism and his son Titus put an end the the Black Hebrew state with great slaughter. During the period from Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1, 000,000 Black Hebrews fleed into Africa fleeing from Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of Black Hebrew slaves."
Many leading Hebrew historians and scholars agree that the West Coast of Africa was a major area for Black Hebrew life and culture at one time. You will note that their is a remanant of Black Hebrews in the West Africa today, especially Nigeria and Ghana. If you don't want to do the research go ask a Black Hamite African scholar from Nigeria is this fact or fiction? Many of those Black African professors are faculty at many HBCU's, and you can reference your libraries too.
In 70 A.D. If the Black Israelites had run towards Europe, they would have been captured and killed. Europe was their aggressive enemy, specifically the Roman Empire, which sought to exterminate them. Jesus (Yahwahshi-Hebrew/Isa-Arabic) had prophesied that the real Black Israelites would escape from the Roman Empire by running towards the wilderness into Africa.
Mark 13 verse 14:
"But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken by Daniel the Prophet. "At that time the Black Israelites were in captivity in Babylon under the Black Cush*tes or so-called Ethiopians. The Black Hamites taught the EDOMITES (Caucasians) slavery first during the captivity of Moses by the Black Mizraim, ignorantly called Black Egyptians, followed by the enslavement period of the Babylonian period", standing in where it ought not, let him that readeth understand, then let them that be in Judea flee to the mountains."
In the 1500's the Black Hamitic Africans and the Arabs (Ishmaelites) sold the true Black Hebrews to the EDOMITES (Caucasians) for guns and wine! This historical fact is documented in the Bible:
Joel 3 verse 3:
"They have casts lots for my people (Black Israelites); and given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine that they might drink."
Joel 3 verse 6:
The children of Judah (so-called Black Americans) and of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians (Grecians refer to the European colonizers), that ye might remove them far from their border(HOME)."
The Hebrews were never black but Caucasian:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Paintings of Israelites done by ancient Egyptians on their walls:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
Paintings done by ancient real Jews of their people:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
Judged:Disagree38Agree4Funny1Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
African AE
Cape Town, South Africa

#6 May 7, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
Finally for the editification of the HBCU audience, if you still believe that the so-called Jews in Israel are the real Hebrews. Please review the documented research of renowned Jewish scholars as Dr. Oscar Levy, Paul Meyer and Arthur Koestler. In fact fact, in his book, the Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler states that the notion of European Jewry as being biblically authentic is one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the world. Koestler argues that the bulk of modern Jewry did not originate in Palestine, but are of Caucasian origin. He notes that the mainstream of Jewish migration did not flow from the Mediterranean across France and Germany to the East and back again. The stream moved in a westerly direction, from the Caucasus region through the Ukraine into Poland and thence into Central Europe.
Also if you travel to Israel today and ask the so-called Caucasian jews were their lineage is from they will say the following: Brooklyn and the Metropolitan New York Region, Poland, Germany, Russia, England, France, Georgia Republic, and other European nations.
According to all historical, scientific, and biblical facts the true descendants of the original Black Hebrews of the bible are the so-called Blacks in America and through out the Caribbean Islands. The Native American, Aztec, Taoino, Seminole, and Arawak Indians of North, South, and Central America comprise the rest of the twelve Black Hebrew tribes of Israel.
I thank my father and other Black Hebrews that has imparted this truth and knowledge upon a 22 year old descendant of the Black Nation of Israel.
DNA MAP SHOWING WEST AFRICANS ARE NOT RELATED TO INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE:
http://www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHa...
Judged:Disagree11Agree4Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
African AE
Cape Town, South Africa

#7 May 7, 2013
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF ISRAEL WHO HAVE LIVED THERE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans

These people look nothing like AA people. WHY? Because AA people have NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA so therefore are fakes!
Judged:Disagree11Agree4Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
JewishPowerSupre macist

Level 2
Since: Apr 13

143

Early adopter Game over
Location hidden

#8 May 7, 2013
Ancient Hebrews were light not very different from modern Jews in Europe.

How do you explain why (Persian) Iranian / Afghani Jews are rather light & look similar to Ashkenazi Jews!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtKnMY-49P4

These Persian Jews in this video above are the closest people to the original Hebrews! They don't look very different from Ashkenazi Jews!
Judged:Disagree17Agree2Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
jonah
Wolverhampton, UK

#9 May 13, 2013
middle easterners are not middle easterners like americans are not real americans, simples
Judged:Agree6Disagree2Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
Carmiana
“What do the stars say......”


Since: May 11

11,652

...explore outside the milkway

#10 May 13, 2013
West Africans are not Hebrews.
Judged:Agree12Disagree9Helpful1Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
Kan Abbah
Fairbanks, AK

#11 Aug 23, 2013
Jewish people don't know their history!
Judged:Agree6Disagree5Clueless1Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
Tem
Van Nuys, CA

#12 Aug 29, 2013
Some people just dont understand and need to listen and read the bible more Hebrews (AAs) were never african (Hamites) they are Shemites that had their own country until Europeans fake jews (Edomites,khazars,ashkenazis,E uropeans) started to invade that area along with the Roman Empire to capture and kill,thats why Most of the Hebrews went to West Africa, but one thing we did wrong was we had disobeyed Yahs Laws
Judged:Agree23Disagree3Brilliant1Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
Sinajuavi

Level 6
Since: Nov 11

9,609

Early adopter Game over
Location hidden

#13 Aug 29, 2013
Tem wrote:
Some people just dont understand and need to listen and read the bible more Hebrews (AAs) were never african (Hamites) they are Shemites that had their own country until Europeans fake jews (Edomites,khazars,ashkenazis,E uropeans) started to invade that area along with the Roman Empire to capture and kill,thats why Most of the Hebrews went to West Africa, but one thing we did wrong was we had disobeyed Yahs Laws
Wrong, you filthy Nazi bastard.

The Ashkenazim are Hebrews. You are not. There is no historical evidence of any of your Black Fake Hebrew Israelite (BFHI) bull$hit, boy.

There were no Jews with the Romans, you idiot.

There were no Khazarim anywhere near Israel or Europe in those days, you dimwitted dullard.

Edomites were Semites who lived southeast of the Negev.

You are completely cretin, boy. Now get your grubby greasy Afronazi racist paws off Hebrew history.

YOU are not a Hebrew.
Judged:Disagree24Nuts3Clueless3Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
African AE
Cape Town, South Africa

#14 Aug 30, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
In 70 A.D. the Roman Emperor Titus overthrew the original Black Hebrews of so-called Palestine. Some of the Black Hebrews were taken as captives to the colonies of the Roman Empire, and the rest were expelled and fled into Africa, where they established colonies. It was at that time when the Black Africans (Hamites) and Arabs (Ishmaelites) took many of the original Black Hebrews as slaves. This is how the Black Israelites got to Africa, and this why they are falsely called African Americans.
Later on in the 1600's , the remaining Black Hebrew Israelites that were living in Spain, Portugal, and other parts of Europe were forced to flee for their lives due to the persecutions and murder resulting from the barbaric inquistions of the Roman Catholic Church! Remember King Carlos decree to expel any person not worshipping Roman Catholic theology in Spain, around the time of Columbus arrival in the Caribbean in 1492. The original Black Hebrews fled to Africa and Asia to establish colonies there. Many of those Black Hebrews were captured by the Arabs (Ishmaelites) and the Black Africans (Hamites), and later sold to the Americas as slaves!
In the historical book "From Babylon to Timbuktu", by Rudolph R. Windsor (so-called African American author), he notes that:
"In the year 65 B.C. the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespaism and his son Titus put an end the the Black Hebrew state with great slaughter. During the period from Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1, 000,000 Black Hebrews fleed into Africa fleeing from Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of Black Hebrew slaves."
Many leading Hebrew historians and scholars agree that the West Coast of Africa was a major area for Black Hebrew life and culture at one time. You will note that their is a remanant of Black Hebrews in the West Africa today, especially Nigeria and Ghana. If you don't want to do the research go ask a Black Hamite African scholar from Nigeria is this fact or fiction? Many of those Black African professors are faculty at many HBCU's, and you can reference your libraries too.
In 70 A.D. If the Black Israelites had run towards Europe, they would have been captured and killed. Europe was their aggressive enemy, specifically the Roman Empire, which sought to exterminate them. Jesus (Yahwahshi-Hebrew/Isa-Arabic) had prophesied that the real Black Israelites would escape from the Roman Empire by running towards the wilderness into Africa.
Mark 13 verse 14:
"But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken by Daniel the Prophet. "At that time the Black Israelites were in captivity in Babylon under the Black Cush*tes or so-called Ethiopians. The Black Hamites taught the EDOMITES (Caucasians) slavery first during the captivity of Moses by the Black Mizraim, ignorantly called Black Egyptians, followed by the enslavement period of the Babylonian period", standing in where it ought not, let him that readeth understand, then let them that be in Judea flee to the mountains."
In the 1500's the Black Hamitic Africans and the Arabs (Ishmaelites) sold the true Black Hebrews to the EDOMITES (Caucasians) for guns and wine! This historical fact is documented in the Bible:
Joel 3 verse 3:
"They have casts lots for my people (Black Israelites); and given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine that they might drink."
Joel 3 verse 6:
The children of Judah (so-called Black Americans) and of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians (Grecians refer to the European colonizers), that ye might remove them far from their border(HOME)."
Nope there were never ever black nations in ancient Middle East!
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Blacks ARE NOT SEMITES/SHEMITES!!!
Judged:Disagree7Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
African AE
Cape Town, South Africa

#15 Aug 30, 2013
jonah wrote:
middle easterners are not middle easterners like americans are not real americans, simples
The Samaritans have lived in Israel for over 3000 years and ARE the descendants of the ancient Israelites:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Middle Eastern people look exactly the same as the ancient Hebrew/Israelites carrying the exact same DNA!
Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
YeshaYahu Ben YHWH
Mooresville, NC

#16 Aug 30, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:

Wrong, you filthy Nazi bastard.
The Ashkenazim are Hebrews. You are not. There is no historical evidence of any of your Black Fake Hebrew Israelite (BFHI) bull$hit, boy.
There were no Jews with the Romans, you idiot.
There were no Khazarim anywhere near Israel or Europe in those days, you dimwitted dullard.
Edomites were Semites who lived southeast of the Negev.
You are completely cretin, boy. Now get your grubby greasy Afronazi racist paws off Hebrew history.
YOU are not a Hebrew.
The thing is, if he was not telling the truth, why are you replying with such anger lol? You white folk are so fraud, you have to kill and steal everything and you know it! Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.
Judged:Agree13Brilliant6Helpful3Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
YeshaYahu Ben YHWH
Mooresville, NC

#17 Aug 30, 2013
Realize my True Black Hebrews, that everyone wants to be you, so they will go to the depths and heights to achieve this! Thats why they hate you so much, because they are not you and surely not chosen by the Creator lol!
If White folk claim they are the true hebrews, why do they have such complete hate in them? even today the white folk cant sit in the sun for 60 seconds without a problem, but they are the Original Man LOL, lets get logical here! I mean you are physically and mentally inferior to us, but you say you are True Hebrews (the chosen people), Denial is an ugly thing for an ugly nation of people! have away with your inferior comments... remember My Black Hebrews, the only way to tame a Lion is to take the Lionhood away from him and make him believe he is a simple cat!
I can go on all day, but it isn't worth it!
Judged:Agree19Brilliant6Helpful5Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
African AE
Cape Town, South Africa

#18 Aug 30, 2013
YeshaYahu Ben YHWH wrote:
Realize my True Black Hebrews, that everyone wants to be you, so they will go to the depths and heights to achieve this! Thats why they hate you so much, because they are not you and surely not chosen by the Creator lol!
If White folk claim they are the true hebrews, why do they have such complete hate in them? even today the white folk cant sit in the sun for 60 seconds without a problem, but they are the Original Man LOL, lets get logical here! I mean you are physically and mentally inferior to us, but you say you are True Hebrews (the chosen people), Denial is an ugly thing for an ugly nation of people! have away with your inferior comments... remember My Black Hebrews, the only way to tame a Lion is to take the Lionhood away from him and make him believe he is a simple cat!
I can go on all day, but it isn't worth it!
Oh please Mediterranean Europeans and Middle Eastern people have sat in the sun for thousands of years! The original man was the very sexy hairy neanderthal who lived in the Middle East with Cro-Magnon man! Their skulls have been found absolutely everywhere but NO ancient African skeletons! In fact there never was a Sub-Saharan African nation in the Middle east EVER!!!! The ancient Hebrews look exactly like the modern Middle Eastern people carrying exactly the same DNA! Descendants of the ancient Israelites who have lived more than 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Judged:Disagree12Clueless5Agree1Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
YeshaYahu Ben YHWH
Mooresville, NC

#19 Aug 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
Oh please Mediterranean Europeans and Middle Eastern people have sat in the sun for thousands of years! The original man was the very sexy hairy neanderthal who lived in the Middle East with Cro-Magnon man! Their skulls have been found absolutely everywhere but NO ancient African skeletons! In fact there never was a Sub-Saharan African nation in the Middle east EVER!!!! The ancient Hebrews look exactly like the modern Middle Eastern people carrying exactly the same DNA! Descendants of the ancient Israelites who have lived more than 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Sad! the DNA you speak of is = Do Not Admit! Have away with your denial, I understand your emotions! If you argue with a fool, then you are a fool also! Type away again and keep convincing yourself and others that you want OUR throne! Peace!
Judged:Agree11Brilliant3Touching1Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!
Sinajuavi

Level 6
Since: Nov 11

9,609

Early adopter Game over
Location hidden

#20 Aug 30, 2013
YeshaYahu Ben YHWH wrote:

The thing is, if he was not telling the truth, why are you replying with such anger lol? You white folk are so fraud, you have to kill and steal everything and you know it! Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.
I respond and that makes it the truth? LOL at your idiotic rhetoric, boy. What a truly uneducated pseudo-intellectual racist drooler you are.

Dropout.

I suggest you cease your efforts to steal Jewish identity, boy, while you can.

Before it's too late.
Judged:Disagree12Clueless4Spam2Reply » Report AbuseJudge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:
Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
1
of 23 Next Last
Add your comments below

Enter Comments
Characters left: 4000

Enter Username

Enter Numbers
NEW POST
Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AFRICAN-AMERICAN DISCUSSIONS
Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,660,088
Blacks hate facts! 2 min el rey de los cam... 16
Democrats -> Modern Day Slave Masters 3 min Saint Nick 6
SHOULD blacks claim ancient Rome? 5 min caught you crakkka 7
Is this KIP? 6 min KIP 85
News Restaurant's 'racist' sign with man in blackfac... 9 min smile on your bro... 1
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 9 min Fucisil 18
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 25 min el rey de los cam... 64
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 2 hr THrilLa 164
Do black men really have larger pen*ses? (Sep '10) 6 hr lmao 1,621

See all African-American Discussions
FIND WHAT YOU WANT!

Search African-American Forum Now


Search African-American Forum

TRENDING NOW
Pakistan
China
North Korea
Earthquake
Mitt Romney
Pope Francis
Mexico
Recession
Iran
Honduras
AFRICAN-AMERICAN NEWS
Restaurant's 'racist' sign with man in blackfac...
Researchers find racial disparities in intensit...
New monument planned on Fort Leavenworth will h...
Cornel West Comes Under Fire, Again
Mayor Tomlinson sees potential for Georgia demo...
Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones'...
Omarosa & White House diversity: Darcy cartoon
Editorial: Racism bleeds Boston of black talent
Trouble for Trumpism
Photos: National Congress of Black Women, Inc. ...
Ask Dr. Kevin: Understanding Clinical Trials an...
First African American Astronaut Receives Full ...
More African-American News from Topix »

MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB

Mugshots That Completely Went Viral

The One Reason Why This Titanic Passenger Survived

Weird Things That Actually Happened to People at Disney World

15 Famous People Who May Never Have Existed

Using skulls up to 6,000 years old unearthed by archaeologists, producers recreate how four residents of ancient Israel might have looked

Address

Chicago, IL
60636

General information

Go to fufoinc.org

Website

Products

Future foundations Organization, Inc. online store 'upgrade' - http://ffoinc.net/UPGRADE

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Future Foundations Organization, Inc. posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Contact The Business

Send a message to Future Foundations Organization, Inc.:

Nearby government services


Other Public & Government Services in Chicago

Show All