The Mathew Bieszczat Volunteer Resource Center (VRC) is home to the Forest Preserves of Cook County Volunteer Resource staff and has long been an enjoyable meeting location for private parties and organizational meetings. It receives an estimated 62 million visits each year, providing an escape into a world teeming with wildlife and rich with outdoor recreation and environmental education opportunities.
This page has been created for the Forest Preserves of Cook County and its visitors to share news, ideas and events. We welcome your engagement and feedback, but will remove the following kinds of comments and posts:
- Obscene or explicit comments.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
- Private, personal information published without consent.
- Commercial promotions or spam.
- Comments that are off-topic or that link to material that is off-topic.
- Comments attacking or denigrating any person or group on the basis of their race, color, s*x, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, s*xual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status, source of income, housing status, gender identity or membership in any group included in the District's Non-Discrimination Policy.