McAlpine Consulting for Growth, LLC works with organizations and individuals to maximize their effectiveness as agents of social change, providers of direct services, and representatives of communities seeking to advance the health and well-being of their members. Through consultation and mentoring, McAlpine Consulting assists in identifying problem areas and facilitating solutions using the inherent strengths and untapped resources of the organization and individuals while exploring and facilitating new partnerships.
Laura McAlpine's philosophy of social change and healthy communities underscores the importance of problem solving through collective exploration, researching best practices to create local solutions, and valuing diversity through the promotion of human rights.
Our primary work is in the following areas :
* Strategic planning with Board and Staff
* Fiscal planning and management
* Program development and evaluation
* Planning and training with executive and management-level leadership
* Supervision training for new and experienced supervisors
* Interim executive leadership for organizations in transition
* Legislative and administrative advocacy at local, state and federal levels
* Grassroots organizing with key community members
* Media communication and public education
* Conference coordination
* Meeting and retreat facilitation
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when McAlpine Consulting for Growth posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.