Segura’s Mobile Notary

Segura’s Mobile Notary Mobile notary services| Loan Signing Agent| TAXES
CALL OR TEXT ME @ 469.203.6264
(4)

If you have 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦 this is 𝗡𝗢𝗧 the year to file your taxes on your own! The child tax credit can be messy & you leave mone...
12/29/2022

If you have 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦 this is 𝗡𝗢𝗧 the year to file your taxes on your own!

The child tax credit can be messy & you leave money behind every year!! 😯

If you have kids & didn’t work or only had cash jobs all year, you are still entitled to a tax return!

🚨No upfront fees!
🚨Maximum refunds!
🚨Free quote!

I’m yelling this to you.. GET A FREE QUOTE BY ME!
You’ll be shocked when you see the difference.

Give me your 1 percent of trust & I’ll earn the other 99 percent!

Message me today to receive a discount also when you reserve a spot!

See why our clients have been loyal for 11 years!

Margarita Segura
Public Notary
📲 469.203.6264
📧 [email protected]

Hey wanted to let you know that I'm also able to notarize online with Notarize platform just msg me the details and I'm ...
07/01/2022

Hey wanted to let you know that I'm also able to notarize online with Notarize platform just msg me the details and I'm able to set us up with an e-sign. please feel free to ask me more about it. I'm excited to get started.

06/16/2022
I made it. I’m 48 hours all be able to start doing online notary 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 I’m proud that I haven’t gave up.
04/13/2022

I made it. I’m 48 hours all be able to start doing online notary 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 I’m proud that I haven’t gave up.

03/29/2022

I know it’s been a while but here is what I’ve been doing. Other then taking all notary assessments coming my way. I been wanting to get online. So I’ve been taking my time and looking for a great notary platform and I decided to go with notarized. I applied and completed my application fully around February and got an email that I was chosen to continue with the process and I had to take two test. 1. Basic computer skills which I passed that same day. 2. Notary skills which I took and missed it by one. That failed got to me and I left my second attempt sit there for two weeks because even thought I have the full knowledge of it I still get test anxiety. It don’t matter what it is. My minds blinks. So I told myself “YOU GOT THIS MISSY” sat down and took my second attempt annnnndddddd PASSSED!!!!! I start my training soon! Can’t wait!

01/28/2022
Good Morning 😃When you have a chance…. Invite your friends on your fb list to like this page please. Word of mouth and p...
01/25/2022

Good Morning 😃
When you have a chance…. Invite your friends on your fb list to like this page please.
Word of mouth and personal references is the key.
Have a great day.

Finally after months of trying to figure it out I got my approval within mins.
10/20/2021

Finally after months of trying to figure it out I got my approval within mins.


Just passed my Notary Signing Agent Exam 💪🏽😊🍀
10/18/2021

Just passed my Notary Signing Agent Exam 💪🏽😊🍀

08/08/2021
08/06/2021

🎉Just did my second notary thanks to word of mouth 💪🏽 thank you! ☺️

07/09/2021

Omg just like that I did my first Notary🥳

07/09/2021

Hello all I just now decided to make a page to inform y’all that I have been a Notary for a while. Didn’t know how to spread the excitement. I’m going to add more under my notary belt but for now if you need any notary assistant I’m here.

Address

Dallas, TX
75216

Telephone

+14692036264

Website

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Segura’s Mobile Notary posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Contact The Business

Send a message to Segura’s Mobile Notary:

Videos

Share

Category