Global-Services US

Global-Services US Rapid Income Tax Returns

Operating as usual


We are hiring CDL CLASS A drivers for OTR driving .
Company is based in Dallas, Texas
We Have Freighliner 10 and 13 speed 2015 with APU

*GURRANTEED 2500-5000 MILES PER WEEK (Team Drivers or Solo)

*At lease 2 year Experience with clean MVR
*Medical card
*OTR experience
*Have to pass drug test

[email protected]

Happy New Year dear client. It's tax season 2017. IRS starts accepting Tax returns 01/23/2017This year I have great opti...
Global Services

Happy New Year dear client.
It's tax season 2017.
IRS starts accepting Tax returns 01/23/2017

This year I have great options for you ;
*Rapid tax returns
*Tax refund Direct deposit
*Tax refund checks
*Tax refund green dot Visa cards
*Audit protection
*Pre-approved Soft loans
*Tax courses training
*$50 for every successful Referal
And many more.....
Please visit our website for more details:

Don't forget to call for your appointment or send your W2 by secure email:
[email protected]
Or text: 469-570-4748
For quick free estimate.

SEE YOU SOON same office...
17400 Dallas Parkway, Suite 125. Dallas Texas 75287


Income Tax Return, Learning Computing, Landscaping, Construction, Interior Design, Cleaning

We give $50 for every Referal

We give $50 for every Referal

Visit our offices and get a free estimate.

Visit our offices and get a free estimate.

Visit our offices and get a free estimate.

Global-Services US

It's 2016 and looking forward to give u free estimate

Maximum Refund Guarantee
It’s Refund Season! Nobody gets you more money back than Global Services – guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit you qualify for, so you get your maximum refund. And, no one can get your refund faster!

Happy New year. Tax season is hear again. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that I'm already open and ...

Happy New year.
Tax season is hear again. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that I'm already open and if you have any questions you can teach me 24/7. You can come in person or send me your W2 for a free estimate.

It will be a pleasure to work with you this year. I am still giving $50 for every Referal
Please call to schedule your appointment


Maximum Refund Guarantee
It’s Refund Season! Nobody gets you more money back than Global Services – guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit you qualify for, so you get your maximum refund. And, no one can get your refund faster!


8 Tax Tips For Year-End Now That 'Extenders' Passed

You may not be thinking about taxes before year-end, but you should. Among other things, consider making payments (state taxes, property taxes?) and charitable contributions. Consider selling stocks to grab some gain or loss. And run those numbers.
This year-end, there’s an added reason to think taxes, and Congress didn't give you much time to plan. It just passed the “Tax Increase Prevention Act of 2014″ which the President will surely sign. Before New Year’s, here are 8 things you should know.

1. Research Credit. If you are in business and don’t know what this is, you may want to learn. Tax credits are even better than deductions. This one doesn't just mean test tubes and lab coats. It isn’t easy to claim, but it can be worth it, often being 20% of certain types of payments, including wages. You now have one more year, so all of 2014 is covered. That’s good for proprietors and calendar-year companies. If you have a fiscal year and already filed for some parts of 2014, consider amended returns.

2. Section 179 expense. If you’re in business, you can write off—expense—up to $500,000 in qualifying equipment. It’s a great benefit, and the limit was set to plummet from $500,000 down to $25,000 until the extenders bill passed. Writing off equipment immediately is far better than depreciating it over time.
3. Charitable Contributions. Charities were holding their breath, hoping for a boost. It isn’t permanent, but at least these enhanced rules apply for 2014. There is an enhanced deduction for food inventory. There is also a rule facilitating charitable contributions by S corporations. Finally, there is another year of the charitable IRA rollover. IRA owners 70-1/2 or older can exclude up to $100,000 a year by having funds in their IRA paid directly to certain public charities.

4. Small Business Stock Gain. Selling stock usually means capital gain. These days that can mean up to 23.8% (including the 3.8% Obamacare tax). That’s better than 39.6%, but still high. Selling stock and skipping taxes entirely would be nicer, and the new law allows that for certain qualified small business stock acquired after Sept. 27, 2010 and before Jan. 1, 2015. What’s more, none of the excluded gain is subject to the alternative minimum tax.

5. New Markets Tax Credit. This is another credit, 5% on some equity investments. Again, you get one more year, so it covers all of 2014.

6. S Corporation Built-In Gains. Many small businesses are C corporations, though S corporations are favored, taxed more like partnerships. To curtail C corporations electing S status and then selling assets or liquidating, there’s a tax on S corporations that convert from C status and sell assets within 10 years. Now, some S corporations only face a 5 year gauntlet, not 10. The new law extends this rollback for 2014.

7. State Taxes? For many taxpayers, one of the most important deductions is state income taxes. If you own a home, property taxes can also be big. Figure out approximately how much you will owe your state in April 2015 for 2014. If you pay the taxes in December 2014, you can deduct them on your 2014 federal tax return. If you wait until April to pay, you can’t deduct them until you file your 2015 federal return in 2016. Still, don’t write a big state tax check on December 31 if it creates an AMT problem. Figure your AMT by running the numbers. Many regular tax breaks are disallowed for AMT purposes.

8. Get Paid This Year or Next? It usually pays to defer income and accelerate deductions when you can. But run the numbers. It might pay to grab income in 2014 rather than getting paid in 2015. Whatever you do, plan ahead, especially if you have some degree of control. Just be careful of constructive receipt rules, since sometimes ‘pay me later’ means taxes now.

Jamhuri Day Celebrations Irving, Texas

Jamhuri Day Celebrations Irving, Texas


Calculation of the Shared Responsibility Payment

If the taxpayer must make an individual shared responsibility payment, the annual payment amount is the greater of a percentage of their household income or a flat dollar amount, but is capped at the national average premium for a bronze level health plan available through the Marketplace. They will owe 1/12th of the annual payment for each month they or their dependent(s) don't have either coverage or an exemption.

For 2014, the annual payment amount is the greater of:
1 percent of their household income that is above the tax return filing threshold for their filing status, or
Their family's flat dollar amount, which is $95 per adult and $47.50 per child, limited to a family maximum of $285,
But capped at the cost of the national average premium for a bronze level health plan available through the Marketplace in 2014.



Medicare, Federal Income tax, Social Security and NJ State Income taxes are all normal tax deductions that would be found in the 43 states with state income taxes, and all 50 states for the federal taxes.

The only notable exception is the NJ allows employers to withhold unemployment taxes from employees. I believe it is the only state that is allowed to do so (the federal law that created the UI system in 1937 put the burden on to employers in the rest of the country).


14114 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75254 (Suite 280)
Phone: +1(469) 570 4748 | +1(214) 406 0227
email:[email protected] | fb: Global Services

“Don't wish it was easier; wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge; wish for more wisdom” - Jim Rohn

Timeline Photos

Timeline Photos


Topic 152 - Refund Information
Taxpayers have three options for receiving their individual federal income tax refund:

direct deposit (electronic funds transfer) into a checking or savings account, including an individual retirement arrangement (IRA);
purchase of U.S. Series I Savings Bonds; or
paper check.
If you choose to receive your refund by direct deposit and want to split the refund between two or more accounts, you can request that the refund be deposited in up to three separate accounts, such as checking, savings, or retirement accounts – just complete Form 8888 (PDF), Allocation of Refund (Including Savings Bond Purchases). However, if you file Form 8379 (PDF), Injured Spouse Allocation, you cannot have your refund direct-deposited into more than one account. Your refund should only be deposited directly into accounts that are in your own name, your spouse’s name or both if it’s a joint account. Please note that to receive your refund by direct deposit (whether into one account or more), the total refund amount must be $1.00 or more.

If you e-file a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. This time frame does not include mail and IRS handling time for paper returns. A complete and accurate paper tax return refund will usually be issued within six to eight weeks from the date it is received.

The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in less than 21 days. Where’s My Refund? has the most up to date information available about your refund. The tool is updated once a day so you don’t need to check more often. IRS representatives can research the status of your return only if it’s been 21 days or more since you filed electronically, more than six weeks since you mailed your paper return, or if Where’s My Refund? directs you to contact us.

Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days, it’s possible your tax return may require review and take longer.

Use Where's My Refund? to get your personalized refund status. Just use IRS2Go, our free mobile app, from an iPhone or Android device, or go to Both are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can start checking on the status of your return within 24 hours after we have received your e-filed return or 4 weeks after you mail a paper return.

Have your 2013 tax return handy so you can provide your social security number, your filing status and the exact whole dollar amount of your refund shown on your return.

If you do not have Internet access, you may call the Refund Hotline at 800-829-1954. Where’s My Refund? includes information for the most recent tax year filed in the current year and does not include information about amended returns. To check the status of an amended return use Where’s My Amended Return? on

The Where’s My Refund? tool includes a tracker that displays progress through 3 stages: (1) Return Received, (2) Refund Approved and (3) Refund Sent. Where’s My Refund? will provide an actual personalized refund date as soon as the IRS processes your tax return and approves your refund.

Where’s My Refund? provides the most accurate and complete information we have. Unless Where’s My Refund? tells you to call, there’s no need. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day - usually at night.

Processing may take longer under certain circumstances. Refunds from amended returns will generally be issued within 12 weeks. Injured spouse claims can take longer depending on the circumstances. Refer to Topic 203 for more information about injured spouse claims. Refund claims associated with an application for an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) also take additional processing time. Refer to Topic 857 for more information about ITINs.

You can also refer to Topic 303 for a checklist of common errors when preparing your tax return and for additional items that may delay the processing of your return.

If you receive a refund to which you are not entitled, or one for an amount that is more than you expected, do not cash the check until you receive a notice explaining the difference; then follow the instructions on the notice.

On the other hand, if you receive a refund for a smaller amount than you expected, you may cash the check, and, if it is determined that you should have received more, you will later receive a check for the difference. You will also get a notice explaining the difference. Follow the instructions on the notice.

The IRS will help you obtain a replacement for a refund check that we verify as lost or stolen.


Topic 203 - Refund Offsets for Unpaid Child Support, Certain Federal and State Debts, and Unemployment Compensation Debts
The Department of Treasury's Bureau of Fiscal Service (BFS), which issues IRS tax refunds, has been authorized by Congress to conduct the Treasury Offset Program (TOP). Through this program, your refund or overpayment may be reduced by BFS and offset to pay:

Past-due child support;
Federal agency non-tax debts;
State income tax obligations; or
Certain unemployment compensation debts owed to a state. (Generally, these are debts for (1) compensation that was paid due to fraud, or (2) for contributions owing to a state fund that were not paid due to fraud).
You can contact the agency with which you have a debt to determine if your debt was submitted for a tax refund offset. You may call BFS' TOP call center at the number below for an agency address and phone number. If your debt was submitted for offset, BFS will take as much of your refund as is needed to pay off the debt and send it to the agency you owe. Any portion of your refund remaining after offset will be issued in a check to you or direct deposited for you.

BFS will send you a notice if an offset occurs. The notice will reflect the original refund amount, your offset amount, the agency receiving the payment, and the address and telephone number of the agency. BFS will notify the IRS of the amount taken from your refund. Contact the agency shown on the notice if you believe you do not owe the debt, or if you are disputing the amount taken from your refund. If a notice is not received, contact BFS' TOP call center at 800-304-3107 or TDD 866-297-0517. The available hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. Contact the IRS only if your original refund amount shown on the BFS offset notice differs from the refund amount shown on your tax return.

If you filed a joint return and you are not responsible for the debt, but you are entitled to a portion of the refund, you may request your portion of the refund by filing Form 8379 (PDF), Injured Spouse Allocation. You may file Form 8379 with your original joint tax return ( Form 1040 (PDF), Form 1040A (PDF), or Form 1040EZ (PDF)), with your amended joint tax return ( Form 1040X (PDF)), or by itself after you are notified of an offset. If you file a Form 8379 with your joint return, write "INJURED SPOUSE" in the top left corner of the first page of the joint return. The IRS will process your Form 8379 before an offset occurs. If you file Form 8379 with your original or amended joint tax return, it may take 11 weeks for electronically filed returns or 14 weeks if you file a paper return, to process your return.

If you file Form 8379 by itself, it must show both spouses' social security numbers in the same order as they appeared on your joint income tax return. You, the "injured" spouse, must sign the form. Follow the instructions on Form 8379 carefully and be sure to attach the required forms to avoid delays. Do not attach the previously filed joint tax return to the Form 8379. Send Form 8379 to the Service Center where you filed your original return and allow at least 8 weeks for the IRS to process your Form 8379. The IRS will compute the injured spouse's share of the joint return, and if you lived in a community property state during the tax year, the IRS will divide the joint refund based upon state law. Not all debts are subject to a tax refund offset. To determine if a debt is owed (other than federal tax), and whether an offset will occur, contact BFS' TOP call center at 800-304-3107 (for TTY/TDD help, call 866-297-0517).

Global-Services US

Global-Services US

Top 15 Tax Deductions for Landlords
I pay taxes. It’s not a favorite, but I’ve come to grips with it.

Paying taxes is just a part of the American life.

Fortunately, the U.S. tax code has many rules that allow rental property owners to save money and reduce their taxes.

Owning property is a huge part of the American dream, and at times it seems the IRS is trying to reward such behavior.

In this article, I review the best federal tax deductions available to rental property owners in the United States.

With that said, I am not a tax professional, attorney, or CPA. Rather, I’m an experienced landlord who simply wants to build wealth and use every tax benefit that the government allows.

What Qualifies as an Expense?

There are two types of expenses: Current Expenses and Capital Expenses.

Current Expenses

These are generally one-off items that help keep the property in good working condition and habitable, or help you operate your rental business.

The entire expense can be deducted from your taxes in the same year that it was incurred – hence “current” expenses. Repairs are generally expected to restore an item to its previous working condition.

To qualify as a current expense, it must be considered:

Ordinary and Necessary
Ordinary expenses are those that are common and generally accepted in the business. Necessary expenses are those that are deemed appropriate, such as interest, taxes, advertising, maintenance, utilities and insurance.
Must have more short-term value than long-term value. Fixing a hot water heater has short-term value. Replacing the appliance has long-term value.
Directly Related to your Rental Activity
The expense must be business related.
Reasonable in Amount
If you claim to have paid $500 for a toilet seat, you will get audited. (tweetable?)

Capital Expenses

Anything that increases the value of the property or extends its life is categorized as a “capital expense” or “improvement” and must be capitalized and depreciated over multiple years.

Repairs vs ImprovementsMy general rule of thumb is any item that costs hundreds of dollars (or more) to replace should probably be deducted as a capital expense.

For a more detailed explanation and specific examples of each, read the article: Repairs vs. Improvements – What Can I Deduct from my Taxes?

Top 15 Tax Deductions for Landlords

Before claiming any of these deductions, be sure to have detailed and thorough records to back them up. The IRS scrutinizes these deductions (some more than others), and you need to be prepared should you get audited. If you fail to have proper receipts and cannot validate the business necessity of each expense, you will have to pay the amount due, with interest, if you get audited.

1. Loan Interest/Points

If there is a mortgage on the property, the loan interest will probably be your single largest deductible expense

In 2013, I paid $19,000 in interest on one of my mortgages. Further, if you paid buy-down points on the property purchase or mortgage refinance, you’ll be able to deduct those as well.

Mortgage Interest (primary & secondary)
HELOC Interest for loans used to repair or improve the property
Credit card interest on items used for the property
Mortgage Points to purchase or refinance a rental property
Keep in mind, you can only deduct interest on money that was actually spent on your rental business. Therefore, you wouldn’t be able to deduct the interest of a withdrawn line of credit that is sitting in your bank account.

2. Depreciation of Assets

There are, in general, three types of costs you need to capitalize and depreciate:

The value of the structure, not the land
The value of improvements – such as appliances, carpet, windows, countertops, etc.
These expenses cannot be deducted in a single year, but rather must be spread out (depreciated) over multiple years.

Otherwise, people would abuse the system by claiming $100K in repairs in a single year to remove all tax liability, and then sell the property the next year to recoup their renovation ROI.

3. Taxes

Often the real estate taxes are paid through the mortgage company, and therefore show up on the Form 1098 that is sent from the bank.

If the property is free and clear of any mortgage, CONGRATULATIONS!, but you’ll have to look up your tax records online if you didn’t keep receipts of those payments. Other business-related wage taxes, permit fees, or personal property taxes are considered allowable deductions as well:

State, County and City Taxes
Social Security Taxes for Employees
Medicare and Unemployment Taxes for Employees
Personal Property Tax/Vehicle Tax
Permit Fees/Inspection Fees

4. Repairs

In a previous article, Sh*t Always Breaks, I discuss paying for the repairs and improvements using a separate emergency fund for each property. Repairs are defined as any effort to maintain the current condition of a property or asset.

Painting/Spot Patching
Plumbing Repairs
Air Conditioning Repair
Fixture Repairs
Labor Costs/Contractors
Incidentals related to a repair
Rental Fees for Tools/Equipment

5. Maintenance

Maintenance costs are often confused with repairs, however with maintenance, you’re not necessarily fixing anything. For example, the lawn will always need to be cut but it is never really “broken.”

You can also hire a pest company to treat the property every few months to prevent further infestations, even if the original pests are long gone.

Landscaping and Tree Trimming
Homeowner Association Fees
Pool Cleaning, Chemicals and Maintenance
Pest Control and Treatment
Tune-ups on Lawn Mowers, Chain Saws, Leaf Blowers, etc.
Light Bulbs
Smoke Detector Batteries
HVAC Filters
Janitorial Items
6. Insurance Premiums

All business-related insurance premiums are tax-deductible. When trying decide if the insurance is business related, I ask myself, “Would I buy this insurance if I didn’t own a rental?”

I have an Umbrella Policy which covers my personal assets and legal liability above and beyond the coverage on my rental properties. Because of the added risk involved with one of my less-polished properties, I decided to purchase this additional coverage.

I would not have purchased this policy otherwise, and therefore I can classify it, in good conscience, as a business expense.

Homeowners Insurance
Mortgage Insurance Premiums
Fire/Damage/Liability Insurance
Flood Insurance Riders
Theft Insurance
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
General Liability Insurance
Personal Umbrella Insurance
7. Utilities

You can deduct the cost of any rental property utilities that you pay for. You are still allowed to claim utility expenses even if the tenants reimburse you later, but you also have to claim that reimbursement as income.

Heating Oil
Water & Sewer
Trash & Recycling
8. Travel Expenses

According to a recent survey by Cozy, 50 percent of American Landlords do not live near their properties. Any long distance travel to visit your assets or to conduct rental business can be tax-deductible as a business expense.

Airline Fares
Car Rentals and Taxis
50 percent of meal expenses during long-distance travel
9. Vehicles

When expensing business vehicles, the actual asset must be depreciated over multiple years, however the upkeep can be deducted in the year the expense was incurred.

You have the option of deducting actual expenses, or utilizing a standard mileage rate of 56.5 cents per business mile driven (as of 2013).

Business Vehicles (depreciable)
Mileage or Gas/Maintenance/Usage of Business or Personal Vehicles
10. Management Fees

Even the best landlords need help from time to time. If you hire a property manager, or even an on-site manager, you are allowed to deduct that expense.

Property Management Companies
Individual Property Managers
On-site Manager
Condominium Association Fees
Special Assessments

11. Legal and Professional Fees

If you need to hire a pro, be it a lawyer, accountant or tax professional, you can expense the cost. If you ever have to evict a tenant, you can expense all reasonable court and filing fees.

Accounting Advice
Professional Tax Preparation
Tax Preparation Software (like TurboTax)
Structural Engineering and Consulting
Legal Fees
Lease Review and Editing
Court Filing Fees

12. Office/Operating Expenses

You have to work somewhere. My office is in our spare bedroom. Some landlords actually rent commercial office space.

A home office deduction is one of the most commonly flagged deductions by the IRS – and for good reason. Many business owners abuse this deduction, but it should be utilized if you conduct business in your home. Keep great records for the time you spent using that space for business and logically subtract any personal usage.

Personally, I don’t expense the square footage of my home office. In my opinion, it’s not worth the headache.

Ink & Printer Paper
Pencils, Pens, and Staples
Rental Software (like Cozy)
Legal Forms
Rent Paid for Office Space
Square Footage of a Home Office
Phone Bills

13. Advertising

If you are still using printed rental ads, STOP! Between Craigslist and Postlets, you’ll cast a wider net than any newspaper ad.

Radio, Newspaper, Online Ads
Signs and Banners
Ads in Phone Books
Printing and Postage for Mailers

14. Commissions

Occasionally, I will offer a $50 incentive to my current tenants if they find a replacement tenant upon their departure.

Commissions to Managers and Salespeople
Commissions for Tenant Referrals

15. Start Up Expenses

Stephen Fishman, J.D. says, “Any expense that would be deductible as an operating expense by an ongoing business is a start-up expense when it’s incurred before a business begins. Unlike operating expenses, start-up expenses cannot automatically be deducted in a single year. This is because the money you spend to start a rental (or any other) business is a capital expense—a cost that will benefit you for more than one year.”

The maximum allowable deduction for start-up expenses in the first year is $5000.


17400 Dallas Parkway Suite 125
Dallas, TX

Opening Hours

Monday 08:00 - 22:00
Tuesday 08:00 - 22:00
Wednesday 08:00 - 22:00
Thursday 08:00 - 22:00
Friday 08:00 - 22:00
Saturday 08:00 - 22:00
Sunday 12:00 - 22:00




Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Global-Services US posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Contact The Business

Send a message to Global-Services US:

Nearby government services

Other Government Organizations in Dallas

Show All