The Global Leader in Home Health Care|Senior Care|Elderly Care|Accessible Home Health Care East Dall
What Care Management means to Accessible...
Accessible Care Management's objective is to manage the overall care of an individual and to improve the quality of their life by coordinating, communication, monitoring and accessing available benefits.
Care Management is a process of consultation, evaluation, problem-solving, communication and advocacy. Care Management can provide as little as a single consultation or as much as a lifetime of support. Each client is unique in both needs and desires. Care Management encompasses a wide range of support services, which may include:
- In depth consultation with a specialist
- Professional assessment of the client's situation and needs
- Personalized plans and strategies that address changes in care or with care providers
- Hands on advocacy to secure entitlements, quality of care and client centered solutions
- Additional services designed to meet specific needs
We provide Medical/Non-Medical Home Health Care to all age groups From Newborns to Seniors. “AccessEdge”© provides the foundation To Guarantee “Compassionate Care From The Heart” to our patients. Our team will develop your Plan of Care jointly with your health care team. ...