AT YOUR NEXT JOB INTERVIEW, DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Ask your potential employer for a minimum of $1600.00 a month to start, plus a rent free apartment (house if married) with all utilities paid, free meals, frequent pay raises and quick promotions!
2. Insist on a minimum of 30 days PAID vacation per year, plus weekends and all 11 federal holidays off!
3. Ask them to provide you with FREE work clothes with an additional allowance each year for upkeep and replacement!
4. Demand FULL medical and dental coverage at no cost to you with unlimited paid sick leave!
5. Insist they hire you with no prior experience and train you in your new job with full PAY!
6. Tell them you will be going to COLLEGE while you work for them, and you want them to pay for 100% of the tuition!!!
7. Insist on free MEMBERSHIP to a state of the art fitness facility and to workout during working hours!
8. Demand free air TRAVEL to hundreds of worldwide locations, and popular vacation destinations!
9. Demand a low-cost life insurance package providing you with up to $400,000 of coverage!
10. Tell them you might be leaving in 4 or 5 years. When you do, you want an additional $47,000 to $80,000 from them for college, university, or vocational training. While you’re furthering your education, you also want them to PAY for your bills, so you don’t have to worry about getting a job and can concentrate on your school work!
If you can’t get all of these benefits from your potential employer, then maybe you should consider looking at the U.S. Navy. This is just part of our benefits package! Contact us at (915) 472-0738 or 915-205-2025 today and see if you qualify! 🇺🇸⚓️