* The Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS® (GEPAR) was elected a member board of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) January 27, 1916.
* The term REALTOR® is a distinctive and exclusive designation for those within the membership of the National Association of REALTORS®. It is not a synonym for real estate agent.
* REALTORS® are governed by the Association bylaws and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics.
* The preamble calls for every REALTOR® to work for the preservation of the free enterprise system and the protection of private property rights.
* REALTORS® keep themselves informed on matters affecting real estate in their community, state and nation so that they can contribute responsibly to public policy.
* The association provides continuing education and certified courses to its members so they can achieve the highest degree of professionalism in their fields.
* REALTORS® share information regarding properties they represent through the Multiple Listing Service.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS® posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.