You asked, we listened: Join one of our upcoming virtual town-hall meetings where we will debut our new interactive GIS-based data dashboard – a tool designed from community input and rooted in the principles of transparency and fair and impartial policing. Key data points include arrests, citations and warnings & FCPD training and policies related to the data sets will be discussed. We look forward to implementing this additional layer of accountability and leveraging data analytics to continue to strengthen trust and confidence in your police department.
Each virtual town hall will begin at 5 p.m. To join a meeting, click the link listed next to each date.
• Fair Oaks District – November 18 https://bit.ly/3eJt3Uo
• West Springfield District – November 24 https://bit.ly/3khd01i
• Sully District – December 9 https://bit.ly/2JYG8y9
• Mount Vernon District – December 16 https://bit.ly/3peB8Wb
• McLean District – January 6 https://bit.ly/3kk4ZZz
• Mason District – January 20 https://bit.ly/32tXLfi
• Reston District – February 4 https://bit.ly/38vYDUG
• Franconia District – February 7 https://bit.ly/3ncEVBy
These meetings will be recorded and available to our community at a later date. Any questions, please contact [email protected].