PRIVACY AND SECURITY GUIDELINES
Please keep in mind that communications via Facebook are not secure. Please do not include personal identifying information such as your birth date, or personal medical information in any Facebook correspondence you send to us. Communication via Facebook does not constitute medical advice, individual diagnosis or treatment, and is not a substitute for consulting your physician.
For more information on services offered by Immunization Healthcare Branch, please visit www.health.mil/vaccines.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed.
• Please do not disclose ANY medical information when posting on this page, for example patient name, illness, hospital room number etc. These types of post will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page. For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here.
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Our social media activities are not intended to act as an alternative to visiting your doctor or contacting your local facility. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, do not include personally identifiable information (PII) such as Social Security numbers, phone numbers, addresses, or e-mail addresses in the body of your comment.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Armed Forces or Department of Defense.
For more information visit the DoD Social Media User Agreement at: http://www.defense.gov/socialmedia/user-agreement.aspx .
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when DHA Immunization Healthcare Branch posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.