The MTA Human Resources department is looking for an INVENTORY CLERK for Rides to Wellness
(Temporary – up to 2 years, grant-funded position; full-time, with benefits)
General Statement of Duties
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for receiving and processing all transactions that relate to Inventory Control.
Minimum Acceptable Employment Requirements
• High School Diploma; Associate Degree (Preferred)
• Great communication skills
• General clerical skills
• Math/Analytical Skills
• Computer console skills
• Utilize existing software to develop new uses for data collection and analysis.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds; use hands and fingers to feel objects; reach with arms and hands; stoop, kneel and crouch; walk, climb or balance; meet specific vision requirements
• Maintain good working relations with co-workers and supervisors
• Ability to attend work regularly and work under stressful conditions
• Ability to pass criminal and reference checks as well as pre-employment physical and drug screen
$17.46 per hour; benefits are included
THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION CAN BE VIEWED AT MTAFLINT.ORG
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Apply online at www.mtaflint.org MTA is an equal opportunity employer!
MASS TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
MTA Flint (Mass Transportation Authority) is the public transportation provider for Flint and Genesee County, Michigan.