Operates heavy equipment (backhoes, skid steer loaders, trenchers, etc.) used in construction, landscape construction, and utility maintenance projects
• Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
• May be required to operate various pieces of equipment as needed.
• Provides support for crews during all phases of construction activity.
• Reads and interprets instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
• Loads flatbed truck, dump truck, or pickup truck with excavated soils or building materials such as stone, sand, aggregate, or asphalt.
• Work is performed in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements.
APPLY ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE: https://curbco2121.com/•-skid-steer-backhoe-operator-concrete-and-asphalt/