(1) We welcome discussion, but always remember that OPSEC is a top priority. We ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you do not comply, your message will be removed. We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions. Nor to we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization. We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotions or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided. All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No For Official Use Only or Classified information should ever be posted. The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the Department of Defense.
(2) DoD Social Media User Agreement: http://www.defense.gov/socialmedia/user-agreement.aspx
(3) If you have a concern or complaint about our services, or if you would like to compliment our staff on a job well done, please visit the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) website at https://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm to leave your remark.
(4) If you feel that your comment requires feedback, or if you have a question whose answer may benefit other cilents as well, please feel free to leave a Facebook message for us.
(5) Please DO NOT message or post to the page regarding your pet's medical information, or to schedule or cancel an appointment.
(6) If your comment or concern is sensitive in nature you may email our Officer In Charge at [email protected] or our Noncommissioned Officer in Charge at [email protected]; or you may call the Public Health Command District-Fort Belvoir Commander at (703) 805-1043/2717.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when PHA-Fort Drum Veterinary Treatment Facility posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.