While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided.
Posts will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate any of the guidelines listed below:
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (ex: asking users to "like" your page, visit your website, sign a petition).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
Also, the appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Attached is the home page for the US ARMY. www.army.mil
Atached is the home page for the 16th Military Police Brigade. https://www.facebook.com/16th.MP.Brigade
The Primary manager for this page is CAPT Kenneth Chaplin and Lauren Chaplin. The secondary manager is Mariah Monn. If there are any questions please feel free to either email or call the contact information listed on the page.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when 511th Military Police Co, 91st MP BN, 16th MP Brigade posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.