10400 S Riva Ridge Loop
Fort Drum, NY
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Posts will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate any of the guidelines listed below.
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (ex: asking users to "like" your page, visit your website, sign a petition, contribute to a fundraiser).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
Also, the appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
1BCT FRG is an organization of Family members, volunteers, Soldiers, and civilian employees belonging to a unit/organization who together provide an avenue of mutual support and assistance and a network of communication among the members, the chain of command, and community resources.
Unit FRGs consist of all assigned and attached Soldiers (married and single), their spouses, and children. This membership is automatic, and participation is voluntary. Extended Families, fiancées, boy/girlfriends, retirees, DA civilians, and even interested community members can and should be included, as well.
Goals of a FRG:
1.Build Soldier and Family cohesion and morale;
2.Prepare Soldiers and Families for separation during deployments and, later, for the stresses of reunion;
3.Reduce Soldier and Family stress;
4.Reduce the commander’s and other leaders’ workloads;
5.Help Soldiers focus on their mission during deployments;
6.Help Families become more self-sufficient;
7.Provide an avenue for sharing timely, accurate information; and
8.Promote better use of post and community resources.
A FRG is:
1. an information conduit;
2. a welcoming organization;
3. a self-help, referral organization;
4. a source of social support and group activities; and
5. a unit Family dedicated to achieving social and military goals.
A FRG is not:
1. a babysitting service,
2. a taxi service,
3. a financial institution,
4. a professional counseling agency, or
5. another military organization.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when 1st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division Family Readiness Group posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.