Thank you for being a part of the Buffaloes Facebook community. By participating on this page, you agree to some standards of conduct.
- This page is provided as a user friendly information resource for Soldiers, family members, and friends of the Buffalo Battalion. It is not a public forum for venting personal complains or gripes of a general nature against a unit or the Army.
- When possible, we will address appropriate questions posted on the wall. Inquirers are also welcome to call our office at the number on the information tab for direct assistance.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, or discriminatory comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Site admin reserves the right to remove posts that are not consistent with these standards of conduct and to block repeat offenders from future participation.
- We do not allow spam (personal solicitations, link recommendations, or commercial advertisements).
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity. "Tips" that may involve fraudulent or unethical acts will be removed.
- Everyone, military and civilian, is responsible for Operational Security. Do not speculate on deployment dates and destinations. Avoid feeding the "rumor mill."
- Rambling, nonsensical, off-topic, disrespectful, or incoherent posts may be removed. Please, do not post while drinking.
- The appearance of external links does not constitute official endorsement of the Buffalo Battalion, Patriot Brigade, 10th Mountain Division, the US Army, or the Department of Defense.
- Service Members using this site are still under the jurisdiction of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when 317th Brigade Engineer Battalion posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.