Very good advice:
Daughter of MLK and Coretta Scott King posted this advice as the next 6 months are going to get “real”.
1. Don't use his name; EVER (45 will do)
2. Remember this is a regime and he is not acting alone.
3. Do not argue with those who support him--it doesn't work.
4. Focus on his POLICIES, not his orange-ness and his mental state.
5. Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies will grow.
6. No helpless/hopeless talk.
7. Support artists and the arts.
8. Be careful not to spread fake news. Check it!
9. Take care of yourselves and
When you post or talk about him, don't assign his actions to him, assign them to "The Republican Administration," or "The Republicans." This will have several effects: the Republican legislators will either have to take responsibility for their association with him or stand up for what some of them don't like; he will not get the focus of attention he craves.