Welcome to our September Member Spotlight featuring 10 Things You Don't Know About Me with Amanda Johnson!!
1) Name, Occupation & Employer
Amanda Johnson, Executive Director, Howe Community Resource Center
2) Why are you a part of Service League of Green Bay and how many years have you been involved?
1 year and I enjoy being with like-minded women who want to give back
3) What is your dream vacation?
4) What is the most adventurous or most unique thing you've ever done?
Climbed Camelback Mountain
5) Do you have a significant other, children, pets, or all of the above?
Husband of 20 years
Daughter - 17 - Andalyn
Son - 18 - Attacus
Toy poodle - 12 - Marley
Cat - 1 1/2 - Tux
6) What are some of your hobbies or something most people don't know about you?
I have lived in/visited over 15 countries. I love 90's R&B and I love reality cooking shows but I can't cook!
7) What is your favorite childhood memory or family tradition?
8) What is on your Bucket List?
Being a contestant on Wipeout
9) What is the best concert, play, or sporting event that you've attended?
Boys II Men
My kids sporting events!
10) What is the last show you binged watched or the last book you read?
His Dark Materials
Thank you Amanda for being a valued volunteer member of Service League of Green Bay! We are grateful to have you in our small but mighty all female organization!!
Join us next month for our new Member Spotlight!