Services & Trainings We Provide:
- Transitional Living Program: serving Native and non-Native victims of domestic violence and sexual assault and their children
- Weekly Women's Support Group: Tuesday evenings from 5:30pm-7:30pm For any woman who cares to join us for a cup of tea and good conversation! at Wise Women Gathering Place, 2482 Babcock Rd, Green Bay WI 54313 (free childcare if you call ahead!)
- Bi-weekly Men's Group is held on the 1st and 3rd Thursday's of each month from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at Wise Women Gathering Place
- Wise Youth Groups: High School Mondays 6:30pm-8:30pm at Wise Women Gathering Place and Middle School Fridays 3:30pm-5:30pm at Three Sisters Center in Oneida, WI
- Workshops and Training in relationships education, reproductive healthy, Discovery Dating, ToPs Method, and Childbirth/Home Birth Workshops
- White Bison: Mending Broken Hearts-Healing from Unresolved Grief and Inter-Generational Trauma (Adult)
- White Bison: Purpose of Life (Youth)
- DISCOVERY DATING: Healthy relationship development programs to prevent teen pregnancy, intimate partner violence, and bullying.
- ToP METHOD: Group facilitation services for group consensus building (finding common values, action planning for events, strategic planning, & conflict resolution)
- Parents Matter!: A training for parents of 4th-5th grade students to learn more about open communication, decision making regarding sex, and healthy relationships
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Wise Women Gathering Place posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.