The Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs mission is to engage, coordinate and lead the Commonwealth’s effort to prevent and reduce drug, alcohol, and gambling disorder; and to promote recovery, thereby reducing the human and economic impact of the disease.
Facebook Comment Policy: We encourage the public to comment on this page and welcome all viewpoints. Comments should remain relevant to the topic at hand and participants must treat each other with respect.
We review the comments posted to our page on a regular basis and reserve the right to delete comments that contain the following:
• Profane and/or vulgar content;
• Sexually suggestive or harassing content;
• Obscene content;
• Nudity in a participant’s profile picture;
• Threats of physical or bodily harm;
• Defamatory statements;
• Disparaging language or hate speech targeting an individual’s race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, or disability;
• Commercial content promoting or soliciting service or products;
• Content promoting political organizations;
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks;
• Spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly;
• Personally identifying, sensitive and/or private information;
• Language or content suggesting or encouraging illegal activity;
• Information that could reasonably compromise public safety; and
• Other content that the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs deems inappropriate.
We monitor this page but are not responsible for content generated by users. Comments and content posted on this page may be subject to public disclosure.
Communications posted on this page will not be construed as satisfying requirements for legal notice or service, shall not be considered official public comment, and shall not be construed as an official request for records pursuant to the Right-to-Know Law.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Continued use of this page following the posting of any modification signifies acceptance of such modification.
Read the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s full Social Media Policy: http://on.pa.gov/social-media-policy.