Improving the quality of life of children and adults with developmental disabilities since 1960. We provide the following programs and services:
• Toddler Program for children age 2-3 with a developmental disability focused on physical, social and emotional development.
• Preschool Program for children age 3-5 with developmental disabilities geared towards kindergarten preparation with a focus on learning ABC’s, numbers, colors, and spelling along with fine and gross motor development.
• Adult Program for adults age 22 and above with a developmental disability focused on the development of self-care skills, daily living skills and academic advancement.
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy to help each enrolled child over the age of 3 develop skills to function to the best of their ability in the areas of gross motor, fine motor and communication skills.
• Family Counseling program provides individual, family and group counseling and information on community resources.
• Summer Camp programs for children with disabilities who are enrolled in other programs that do not offer summer programming.
• Inclusion Summer Camps is partnership with the Hobart Family YMCA and National Inclusion Project to increase inclusion opportunities for children of all abilities.