Bickham Law is a Houston-based personal injury law firm that is located in the Greenway Plaza area. We are currently seeking a bilingual paralegal/legal assistant with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in personal injury litigation.
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• Bilingual (English and Spanish);
• Organizational skills with attention to detail;
• Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Knowledge of Texas Civil Procedure; and
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and electronic court filings including Texas E-filing and Pro-Doc.
The candidate will assist attorneys with all aspects of day to day case management including: drafting correspondence in English and Spanish; finalizing and formatting pleadings and discovery; submitting electronic filings; preparing notebooks for depositions, mediation and trial; organizing files; calendaring pertinent dates; and client communications.
The hours for this position are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (potential for flex-schedule, if needed), Monday thru Friday and pay is hourly commensurate with experience.
• Paid time off
• Health Insurance (60 days after hire)
Please send a resume, reference information and salary/hourly pay requirement to [Email hidden] . Only bilingual candidates who provide salary requirements will be considered.