The Kenneth City Police are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
KENNETH CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY:
Before posting on any of the Kenneth City Police Department’s social media pages, please review the terms below:
• Posting on any of the Kenneth City Police Department’s social media accounts constitutes acceptance of these terms:
The Police Department’s social media accounts were created to provide the citizens who live and work in Kenneth City access to information and a platform to interact with the Police Department. The Police Department does post some matters of public interest concerning the Department’s programs, activities, news stories, and photos. The intent is to create a limited forum devoted exclusively to sharing information with the members of our community. The Police Department seeks to maintain an environment that is civil, constructive, and appropriate for all ages.
Comments posted by others on these social media page(s) are not to be considered the opinion(s) of the Police Department nor does the Police Department endorse any third-party comments on other social media accounts. The Police Department is not responsible for, and neither endorses nor opposes, comments placed on social media sites by visitors. Any comments submitted to these pages are public records subject to disclosure under FSS119 and the Police Department reserves the right to moderate these accounts.
• The Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block person(s) who post inappropriate material as determined by the Police Department. Those continually violating the terms of service will be banned.
• The Police Department reserves the right to hide any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that:
• Are unrelated to the subject of the post.
• Contain demonstrably false statements of fact.
• Promote or advertise a business, or propose a commercial transaction.
• Support or oppose candidates for elective office or ballot measures.
• Contain content that violates a legal ownership interest of any party, such as trademarked or copyrighted material.
• Communicate personal information or violate a person’s privacy interests (whether the commenter’s or someone else’s), including home address, home or cell phone number, personal e-mail address, or personal identification numbers.
• Duplicate and repetitive material by the same commenter.
• Contain links to external websites.
• Are likely to incite imminent lawless action.
• Constitute criminal threats, or constitute an element of any crime.
The Police Department’s social media accounts are managed by our staff and are not monitored 24/7.
In the case of an emergency, dial 9-1-1. To report a crime or if you need police assistance, dial our dispatch line (24 hours/day, 365 days/year): 727-582-6200.
Specific questions or comments about crimes being posted or identifying criminal suspects of interest may be done on this social media forum for follow up. Our preferred method of receiving information is by phone. Your identity will be confidential upon your request.
If you have information about a crime, you may also contact CrimeStoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477) or their website: http://www.crimestoppersofpinellas.org/
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Kenneth City Police Department posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.