We are seeing a significant increase in accidental carbon monoxide poisoning calls all over due to families trying to keep warm.
Never use a gas range or oven to heat your home. Never use a generator indoors to heat your home. Always pull your vehicle out of the garage after starting it.
Please do these things to keep your family and pets safe .
Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that can be deadly. Never use your stove to warm you home and never start your car in a closed garage. We know you want to do everything you can to keep yourself and your family warm, but please do it safely and use appropriate heating devices.
Protect yourself and your family from CO poisoning. Stay warm and be safe! Practice heating safety. #HouWx #COprevention #uri