North Shore Fire Department (NSFD) Facebook Terms
This is the official page of the North Shore Fire Department. This page was created to provide people who live and work in Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, Shorewood, Whitefish Bay, or others with an interest in the North Shore Fire Department access to information about the NSFD, and a platform with which to interact with the NSFD. This page is managed by members of the NSFD, but is not monitored 24/7.
The NSFD manages this page as a limited public forum and therefore the following conditions apply:
• “Liking”, “following”, or posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, dial 911.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena and in certain situations endangering yourself or others.
• “Friending” or “Following” between NSFD members and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of the NSFD; nor does NSFD endorse any third party comments on this page.
• The NSFD reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the NSFD.
• The NSFD welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The NSFD reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that may:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others
• Include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity
• Harm the safety or well-being of one of our employees, including personal attacks
• Spam, advertisements, or are off topic
• Have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy
Activity on the North Shore Fire Department social media pages is subject to public disclosure (Wisc. Stat. 19.31 – 19.39)
If you are looking for more information on North Shore Fire/Rescue, please visit www.nsfire.org.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when North Shore Fire/Rescue posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.