www.HireMilitary.us (owned by TENOVA LLC) is more than just a web-based platform that connects employers that want to conduct individual internships under the DoD Skillbridge and Career Skills Programs (CSP) with Service Members that are approved to do so.
We are a nation-wide network of passionate veteran and industry leaders with one goal in mind: to decrease both veteran unemployment and veteran underemployment by bringing employers and transitioning service members together.
The Challenge 245,000 service members separate from the military every year with valuable and desirable skills but:
• They don’t know where to search
• Employers don’t have access bases
• Hiring Managers prefer exact skill and experience matches
• Service members have difficulty translating their skills Wouldn’t you like to access this talent before your competitors and save money? The Solution Through the Department of Defense Skillbridge Program, we help companies:
• Hire transitioning service members (veterans) from anywhere in the world
• Employ them FULL-TIME for up to six months without paying salary, benefits or insurance In fact, you are not allowed to pay them anything. The service member continues receiving all military pay, benefits and insurance for the duration of the employment program. There just has to be the potential for continued employment. It is a win-win for everyone!
Service members gain valuable experience and companies gain a valuable employee at no cost or risk to their operations. The Details This is completely free for transitioning service members and there is no cost for employers to sign up and post opportunities. If either a transitioning service member or employer indicates interest, we’ll connect you for an interview to determine if it is mutual. We then handle all coordination with the military before, during and after the program.
Industry Human Resources
Company size 11-50 employees
Headquarters Oakton, Virginia
Type Privately Held
Specialties DoDSkillbridge, Internships, Military, Consulting, Public Speaking, Veteran Employment, Apprenticeships, Veteran Retention, Veteran Programs, and Military Transition