Yaw^ko for all that you do and being on the frontline making sure our people do not go hungry.
The Pantry will continue to operate as normal but we are implementing a strategy to promote social distancing and contact, slight hour expansion, and updates.
1. We are currently out of bread and don't foresee any for the next couple weeks.
2. Hours of Pantry distribution are Tuesday and Thursday from 10AM-2PM.
2. If you are sick please send someone on your behalf.
3. Clients coming to the pantry will be given numbers to get food delivered at the side door. Once they receive their number they will be given direction to go back to their vehicles until they see their numbers at the side door to collect food.
4. Elders will be met outside to sign in so the don’t have to come inside.
5. New Applicants will be brought an application, pen, and clipboard to fill out applications.
You can call us anytime for more information 920-869-6165. If no answer 920-532-3070.
Prayers and health to our community through these tough times. Please share with families and friends.