Welcome to the Randolph AFB Chaplain's Office official page. We post the most recent videos, photos and stories about our Airmen, Parishioners, and Volunteers.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts in good taste. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don't comply, your message will be removed.
We will not allow:
• Comments or submissions that contain vulgar, profane, hateful or abusive language or images; personal attacks of any kind; or offensive terms that discriminate against specific ethnic, national or racial groups.
• Comments that are spam, are clearly “off topic,” or that promote services or products. Comments should be limited to those relating to the U.S. Air Force. Comments that make unsupported accusations will not be permitted.
• Posts specifically about political parties or individuals. This is not a political page – political rhetoric is not permitted.
• Comments that promote or advertise a business or commercial transaction. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information to be posted on this page.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Finally, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Air Force or Department of Defense.
For more information on joining the U.S. Air Force, please visit the recruiting website at http://www.airforce.com/ and page https://www.facebook.com/USAirForceRecruiting.
Emergency information: If you or someone you know in the Air Force is experiencing an emergency or suicide situation, please contact 911 and request assistance. This page is not monitored 24/7.
Thank you for your participation and feel free to send us comments or suggestions on what you’d like to see or read about.
1600 Saturday Reconcilation
1730 Saturday Vigil Mass
0830 Sunday Mass
0945 Religious Ed
1130 Sunday Mass
0930 Sunday School