While we aim to provide an open, interactive space for all users to engage and connect with the Air Force, we ask that you share your opinions and feedback in a respectful manner. By liking our page, you take personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information you submit. In that spirit, users are asked to adhere to the guidelines below to ensure that our page remains an interactive forum for all Air Force supporters. Violation of any of these guidelines may result in your comment being removed:
• We reserve the right to remove any off-topic posting in order to preserve the integrity of the page.
• We do not allow vulgar, profane, hateful, graphic, obscene, explicit, racist, or sexist comments or images under any circumstances.
• We do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful or slanderous to any person, organization, or nation.
• We do not allow comments that suggest, endorse, or encourage illegal activity.
• We do not allow any sort of solicitation or advertisement, including endorsement of any commercial, financial, or non-governmental organization.
• We do not allow posts specifically about political parties or individuals. This is not a political page – political rhetoric is not permitted.
• We reserve the right to remove any comments or images that are not consistent with the Air Force’s Core Values: Integrity First, Service Before Self, and Excellence in All We Do. To learn more about our Core Values, click here: http://bit.ly/1bjdeki.
Additionally, the appearance of external links, as posted by fans of this page or other Facebook users, does not constitute endorsement on behalf of the United States Air Force or the Department of Defense. We reserve the right to remove any and all posts containing external links.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Inspire AF Detachment 1 posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.