Be Smart, Do Your Part!
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission urges our residents and visitors to do their part to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
• Golf courses have reopened with updated social distancing guidelines and safety procedures
• All facilities will remain closed to the public until further notice
• Outdoor tennis courts are open. Please follow social distancing guidelines when using them
• If you go to a park or trail to exercise, use extreme caution. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others when outside.
• Do not participate in group team or contact sports such as basketball, football, kickball, softball, and soccer.
• Cookouts are also not permitted in our parks until further notice.
• Avoid touching surfaces including playground equipment, benches, and other sports equipment that are handled by others.
• We discourage gathering in our parks and remind patrons that it is illegal to gather in groups of 10 or more.