ACHSE COVID-19 CASES
#409 is a 73-year-old woman in Collin County.
#410 is a 23-year-old woman in Collin County.
#411 is a 22-year-old man in Dallas County.
#412 is a 63-year-old man in Dallas County.
#413 is a 65-year-old man in Dallas County.
#414 is a 42-year-old woman in Dallas County.
To protect the privacy of these patients, no personal details are released. It's important to practice personal responsibility at this time. These are developing cases and we'll keep you updated with new information. To view details about active and recovered cases in Sachse, visit our website: www.cityofsachse.com/covid19.
Please continue following the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
1. Wash your hands frequently with hot soapy water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
2. Clean frequently touched surfaces often and use a wipe or cleaning solution with 70% alcohol. A diluted bleach solution is acceptable as well.
3. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the crook of your arm. Throw used tissues in the trash immediately.
4. Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to any public space or gathering of people. (per Governor Greg Abbott's Executive Order GA-29)
5. Put distance between yourself and other people outside of your home. Remember some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus. Stay at least six feet from other people.
For more information and the most recent recommendations, visit https://www.cdc.gov/covid19.
Aware and prepared. We’ve got you.
CDC provides credible COVID-19 health information to the U.S.