Due to a short number of entries, the FMA 12 Logo Contest is extended until April 19, 2022.
This contest is now open to all!
Join the Fisheries Management Area 12 Logo Contest!
THEME: Fisheries Management Area 12 is a productive ecosystem and fishery resource area, sustainably managed thru a responsive and accountable governance system that empowers the range of stakeholders and promotes an equitable share of its benefits.
1. Participants should belong to a family with a fisherfolk, or a student from a State University or College, under the Fisheries Management Area 12.
2. Each participant is limited to only one (1) entry.
3. The entry must be in line with the THEME.
4. Entries must be in an ideal logo size (i.e. 500px by 500px)
Resolution and in PNG format. (The winner of the contest is required to submit the Adobe Photoshop editable file.)
5. Entries must include a word document file with 150-500 words explaining the details of the logo.
6. Entries should be original and should not be subject to any copyright issue. Violation of this rule is subject to disqualification.
7. Contestants must email the following through [email protected]
-Picture of Valid ID
-Logo in High Resolution and PNG format
-Word document file (explanation of the details of the logo)
8. Contestants must do the following in their Facebook accounts:
-Like and Share the Official page of “Fisheries Management Area 12”
-Share in their timelines the Facebook post about the announcement of the FMA 12 Logo contest
-Publicly post their submitted logo, while tagging 10 of their Facebook friends and using the caption: , , , , and -being
9. Upon submission of the entry, the contestant is thereby giving the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources 4A the absolute permission to use the LOGO for whatever legal purpose it may serve. The BFAR4A also reserves the right to disqualify the entry at the organizer’s discretion.
10. Submission of entries will start on the day of the announcement of the Logo Contest through a post on the official page “Fisheries Management Area 12”. The deadline for the submission of entries will be on the 15th working day from the announcement on Facebook.
11. The chosen top entries shall be judged by the FMA 12 Management Board. The logos with the top 3 highest votes from the MB Members will be declared as the winner, 1st and 2nd runners-up of the contest. The Facebook post with the most HEART REACTIONS will win the special award.
12. Evaluation will be on April 1-14, 2022, and the announcement of winners will be on April 15, 2022.
13. The winner, 1st runner-up, or 2nd runner-up of the logo contest may also win the special award.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
CREATIVITY – 35%
ORIGINALITY – 25%
CONCEPT – 40%
PHP 5,000 - LOGO WINNER
PHP 3,000 - 1ST RUNNER-UP
PHP 2,000 - 2ND RUNNER-UP
PHP 2,000 - MOST REACTIONS SPECIAL AWARD
For inquiries, feel free to message Fisheries Management Area12 - FMA12 page: