AT YOUR NEXT JOB INTERVIEW, DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Ask your potential employer for a minimum of *$332.00/ *$416.00/ *$503.00 for 2 days of work every month.
*$3,984.00 per year for E4
*$4,992.00 per year for E5
*$6,036.00 per year for E6
*Above numbers will vary depending on years served. Calculations based on E4 over 4 years, E5 over 8 years and E6 over 12 years of active duty service.
2. Tell them you want 180 days of premium FREE medical benefits because you just separated from Active Duty and you deserve it.
3. Demand medical coverage for you/family for *$46.09/$221.38 a month after your 180 days of premium free benefits ends.
*Based on 2018 premiums listed on Tricare website.
4. Demand affordable dental insurance for you and your family.
5. Ask them to provide you with 1 for 1 exchange for upkeep and replacement of your uniforms.
6. Insist on a FREE state of the art fitness facility with access to a FREE personal trainer.
7. Demand FREE air travel to hundreds of locations worldwide for you and your family!
8. Demand a low-cost life insurance package providing you with up to $400,000 of coverage and up to $100,000 for your spouse.
*This is only a portion of what the Navy Reserve has to offer.
If they can't give you all these benefits.... Then maybe you should consider applying for the NAVY RESERVE. Take charge of your future and find out how you can become a NAVY RESERVIST!
***Contact me here if you are interested.
NC1 Derek La Croix
AC to RC Assistant DLPO
Facebook @ Ask a Navy Recruiter “Hampton Roads”