Just a few friendly reminders on entitlements during the move process:
1. Animals must be kept out of the way of the TSP crews for the duration of the move. They cannot be free to roam during the move process. We must respect that some individuals are not comfortable with animals. It is the customers duty to keep the animals contained.
2. Customers should avoid dictating which rooms can be packed and on which days. This will undoubtedly cause delays in your move; meaning it will take longer than normal.
3. Customers are responsible for making sure all pictures and wall decor are off the walls for the TSP.
4. TSPs are not authorized to go into a customers attic. If you are shipping items from an attic please remove those goods and bring them to the main floor to be packed by the TSP.
5. TSPs are authorized to utilize to***co products as long as they are adhering to the “50 feet regulation.”
6. TSPs are required to inventory your household goods, however, TSPs are NOT required to list every individual item that is in a box on the inventory list.
Please feel free to contact our office directly with any questions you may have! We are always happy to help! 😄