The Law Center Social Media Community Guidelines
The National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty (“The Law Center”) social media pages are intended for you to connect with other people concerned about homelessness. They are for informational—and social—purposes, and we want everyone to feel welcome here.
To ensure that everyone may enjoy their experience on our social media pages, we ask that you do not post any comments or content (including photos, videos, or other media) which fall into any of the categories listed below:
1. Comments or content containing spam or commercial promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services;
2. Comments or content which are off topic or unrelated to homelessness or The Law Center, such as comments or content relating to political or religious views;
3. Comments posted anonymously or using a pseudonym;
4. Comments or content which infringes or may infringe upon third party intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
5. Comments or content which are discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, vulgar, or otherwise reasonably offensive;
6. Comments or content which are false, fraudulent, or otherwise harm the community by being defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, violent (or inciting violence), or otherwise criminal or reasonably offensive to others;
7. Comments or content containing viruses or other malware;
Please understand that any posts on The Law Center social media sites which appear to fall into any of the above categories, or which we otherwise deem inappropriate for our social media communities, will be deleted or hidden from the view of other users without prior notification to you and may result in you being reported to the social media site or banned from accessing our social media pages in the future.
The Law Center does not intend to convey any legal advice on its social media sites. This material is not intended as a substitute for proper legal advice.
The Law Center does not endorse and disclaims responsibility for the accuracy of any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in user comments and posts on our social media pages.
Should you spot any content or comments posted on our social media pages which you believe is not in accordance with either these Community Guidelines, please report it to us. The Law Center agrees to make good faith efforts to investigate any such reports and will take action as we decide is appropriate in the circumstances.
The Law Center may change these Community Guidelines (in whole or in part) at any time and without prior notification to social media users.
Finally, please be aware that The Law Center reserves the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose without compensation to you any content or comments that you post on our social media pages, including any ideas or information relating to The Law Center products.
We are excited to have you visit our social media sites, and we look forward to future conversations.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when National Homelessness Law Center posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.