Job opening alert:
Part-Time ASL Lecturer(s)
The University of Vermont seeks applicants for a part-time lecturer position to teach up to four (4) American Sign Language (ASL) courses in Spring 2018.
· Master’s degree in ASL/Deaf-related field or equivalent;
· ASLPI (American Sign Language Proficiency Interview) score of 4 or higher OR SLPI (Sign Language Proficiency Interview) ranking of Superior or higher;
· Minimum of 3 years of effective ASL teaching experience at the college level;
· Ability to use technology such as Blackboard; and
· Demonstrated commitment to diversity, social justice, and multiculturalism,
If interested, please send your Curriculum Vitae, a letter of interest, and e-mail contact information for three (3) professional references, to John Pirone, ASL Coordinator, at [email protected].
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and people from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged.