In order to foster an engaging digital environment, we reserve the right to remove comments that are generally understood as any of the following:
- Violent, racist, obscene, profane, or hateful
- Comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Off-topic or repetitive
- Personal information including, but not limited to, identification numbers, phone numbers, emails
In addition, we reserve the right to ban users who repeatedly violate this comment policy.
We are committed to transparency and responsiveness in our engagement policies. If you believe that your comment has been removed or that you have been banned in error, please contact us: http://www.globalchange.gov/contact
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when U.S. Global Change Research Program posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.