We welcome your comments on the page for FoodSafety.gov.
We encourage you to share your comments and ideas. But to protect your privacy, please do not disclose personally identifiable information, such as an e-mail address, home address or phone number for yourself or others.
Before you submit a comment, please review these guidelines.
- STAY FOCUSED: We welcome all viewpoints, but make sure that your comments are relevant to FoodSafety.gov.
- BE RESPECTFUL: Personal attacks, profanity, and aggressive behavior are prohibited. Instigating arguments in a disrespectful way is also prohibited.
- TELL THE TRUTH: Spreading misleading or false information is prohibited.
- DO NOT INCLUDE SPAM: Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner is prohibited — this includes posts that either promote services or products or link to Web sites promoting services or products.
We reserve the right to:
- Determine which comments violate this comment policy
- Remove posted comments that violate this policy.