Reclamation Energy LLC (RE)

Reclamation Energy LLC (RE) Developing renewable energy and greater efficiency in people,communities and built environments. Navigating the host of "green" products and services can often seem a daunting proposition.

Reclamation Energy LLC (RE) enables customers to avoid costly mistakes while enjoying the benefits of sustainable living. Our unique services and product offerings reflect our desire to help customers actualize savings while maximizing efficiency, and reducing waste. We serve government, commercial and residential sectors, tailoring our services to the needs and means of each individual customer. We are the thought innovators and systems integrators of the emerging "Green Economy."

Green Power Radio's podcast : GreenPower with Akili West: Is Black History Month Sustainable?
02/12/2013
GreenPower with Akili West: Is Black History Month Sustainable?

Green Power Radio's podcast : GreenPower with Akili West: Is Black History Month Sustainable?

In this episode of GP with Akili West we explore the sustainability and relevance of Black History Month in a post-Obama 21st Century world. Is this well-meaning band aid actually keeping the history of Africans in America from full integration into World History?  Join host Akili West as he gives h...

Came across this "everGreen" show and figured I'd share... this was early on as we just got started, so it's a little ro...
02/12/2013
Green Power with Akili West ep4.mp3

Came across this "everGreen" show and figured I'd share... this was early on as we just got started, so it's a little rough, but the subject matter isn't. In fact, it's quite wet...so feel free to check it out -A few seeds of knowledge, planted in fertile minds, can produce abundant of food for thought...

In this episode of GreenPower with Akili West we delve into the subject of water. There's plenty of it on planet Earth, but not enough to drink. In fact roughly 2.5% of our water is readily usable, with the other 97.5% either polluted or inaccessible. In light of the importance of fresh water to our...

Reclamation Energy LLC (RE)'s cover photo
11/07/2012

Reclamation Energy LLC (RE)'s cover photo

Solar Power More Competitive Than Decision-Makers Or Consumers Realize - Forbes
11/07/2012
Solar Power More Competitive Than Decision-Makers Or Consumers Realize - Forbes

Solar Power More Competitive Than Decision-Makers Or Consumers Realize - Forbes

Are the decision-makers entrusted with determining the future of energy infrastructure operating under an outdated understanding of the cost-competitiveness of solar power? In many cases, the answer is yes, according to a paper released last week by Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF). In “Reconside...

Help us continue to bring the promise of the emerging "Green Economy" home to those on the wrong side of the green-tech ...
06/28/2012

Help us continue to bring the promise of the emerging "Green Economy" home to those on the wrong side of the green-tech divide. Visit www.missionsmallbusiness.com and vote for City Garden to win a $250,000 grant from Chase & Living Social.

Go to MissionSmallBusiness.com and vote for "City Garden" to recieve a $250,000 grant from Chase Bank & Living Social
06/28/2012

Go to MissionSmallBusiness.com and vote for "City Garden" to recieve a $250,000 grant from Chase Bank & Living Social

Reclamation Energy LLC (RE)'s cover photo
06/28/2012

Reclamation Energy LLC (RE)'s cover photo

Address

Washington D.C., DC
20020

Telephone

(202) 709-9189

Products

Solar Thermal, Solar Photovoltaic, Renewable Energy Storage Systems, Weatherization Solutions, Water Harvesting Systems, Composting Systems, Waste Vegetable Oil for Biodiesel Production, Sustainable Landscaping and Garden Services, Green Transportation Solutions

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Reclamation Energy LLC (RE) posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Contact The Business

Send a message to Reclamation Energy LLC (RE):

Nearby government services


Other Public Utilities in Washington D.C.

Show All

Comments

Akili. Hope all is well and assuming that your Dad has other and different memories and thoughts - My loss! Sorry to have troubled you but I going to keep mu eyes on you and your progress. Tom Valerius/[email protected]