Rules of Engagement:
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
- No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are ab...usive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
- No comments or photos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the G-8, the US Army or the Department of Defense.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this page on your own blog, Web site or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit the command or the person who authored the content as a courtesy.
Thank you for your interest in and support of the men and women who serve.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Army Study Program Management Office - ASPMO posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.