In order to foster healthy and respectful discussion among members of this Facebook community, we strongly urge our fans to adhere to the following guidelines for leaving comments. As our community continues to grow, we welcome relevant conversations and viewpoints from those who have different ideas. However, we also hope to maintain this page as a smart and friendly environment for thoughtful discourse.
Comments containing any of the following will be deleted and users who post them may be blocked from the page.
• Personal attacks
• Material that is obscene, defamatory, racist, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful
• “Spam” links promoting companies, groups, or products that are purely for promotional purposes and irrelevant to the discussion at hand
• “Spam” may also include repeated posts that may drown out others' participation in the discussion, or repeated postings of the same comment on multiple posts.
• “Trolls,” or any individuals resorting to any of the above activity in an attempt to derail the conversation or lure others into personal attacks
• Copyrighted material without the owner’s permission
As our community continues to grow, we welcome relevant conversations and viewpoints from those who have different ideas. However, we also hope to maintain this page as a smart and friendly environment for thoughtful discourse.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your comment being deleted, and may result in your removal from the page. These decisions will be weighed on a case-by-case basis.
Thank you in advance for respecting the guidelines above. We look forward to great discussions!
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Career Education Colleges and Universities posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.